Friday, October 18, 2013

Where can I buy a small, inexpensive messenger-style bag?

insulated lunch bags walmart on Walmart: Insulated Lunchbag Includes Coupons!
insulated lunch bags walmart image
Q. It need not have several pockets, zippers, and hoopla. Just the bag (big enough to hold a waterbottle, a camera, and my phone), and an adjustable strap. (It's for hiking.) And inexpensive would be nice.

I would rather get suggestions on where to get one, so I don't end up shopping around and finding stuff to buy at every store I visit.

Advice would be appreciated. Thanks!


Answer
J - what about something like an insulated nylon lunch bag?
The padding would protect your camera & phone, and keep the bottle and water on the outside, away from the electronic stuff. Most of them come with adjustable straps.
Another possible solution would be to find a plain black nylon purse. I found one at Kmart, made by American Tourister, which I use for my camera, along with a few odds and ends. Don't worry, it doesn't look girly or anything like that.
Third choice might be to look in the camping, sporting goods, or luggage section of a store. I've seen hip-packs that have buckle straps that could be worn over the shoulder.
Best, and least expensive, place to check out would be your local discount store like Kmart, WalMart or similar mart-mart stores. If there is an Army/Navy surplus store near you, they may have the type of bag you want.

In which section @ Walmart can I find an insulated cooler bag?




Poco


I don't know the exact name, but one of those bags that hold food / lunch and keep it cool...
I'm looking for a rather large one, though.



Answer
They're in the housewares department.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I buy a small, inexpensive messenger-style bag?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment