Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Is there any way I can stop yogurt from spoiling?

insulated lunch bag cooler on Cooler bag,lunch bag,cooler bag exporters,Camping Cooler bag,lunch bag ...
insulated lunch bag cooler image



Kalla


Tomorrow I have too much work to take a lunch, so I want to take something good to eat.
I'll can sit down and eat, I just have time to go out. I want to take yogurt but I'm afraid it was spoil. I have an insulated lunch bag, but does that work?



Answer
You can try freezing a drink and putting it next to the yogurt so the yogurt stays cool.

How does a lunch cooler work?




spachick20


I have a flat napsack looking cooler bag. What is the best way to prepare it so that it keeps my food cool for at least 6 hrs?


Answer
I would store it in the fridge overnight, open, so that the insulating materiel and the inside are good and cold. then, only put cold food into it. You could, if there is room, add one of those gel packs you freeze to help maintain temp.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there any way I can stop yogurt from spoiling?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment