Sunday, October 27, 2013

How can I lose weight in about a month or so?

lunch bags for older girls on help me find a cool lunch bag/box for an 8 year old girl - The Prowl
lunch bags for older girls image



angela


I'm a 13 year old girl I'm 5'4 and I weigh 133 pounds. I don't know if I'm over weight or not. I eat very healthy (meats, veggies, fruits) and I drink plenty of water every day. I just want to get a flat stomach and smaller thighs. I don't want to be a bag of bones because honestly I've tried to starve myself but it never worked. I usually skip lunch because I'm not hungry but then I just have 1-2 crackers most of the time.. Also how come whenever I eat dinner I feel like I have to throw up for about 15 minutes then that feeling is gone and I'm fine. It's weird. Please help. I would like to loose about 10 or 15 pounds. And fast. Thank you! :)


Answer
Jog around your neighborhood stay on a strict diet

How to lose weight without eating too healthy?




Iris


I'm 14 years old, a girl. Pretty tall, 5'11 and I'm 120 pounds. I don't often weigh myself, and this weight REALLY shocked me. I'm pretty active, I run every day (I'm on the track team) for about 3 hours. On Saturdays, I have swim practice for an hour and on Sundays, I run about 3 to 3 and a half miles with my dad.
I actually eat a lot. My breakfast is usually a Hot Pocket, since I need something quick and easy make. My lunch at school is pretty unhealthy, a cheese pizza, French fries, chicken nuggets, whatever's on the menu. Then I have a bag of popcorn as a small snack. If I don't get a chance to get lunch, I get a bag of chips. Very rarely after track practice, I get another bag of chips, but VERY rarely. When I get home, SOMETIMES I eat a small snack, like a few hot Cheetos or some Pringles before I head to take a shower. After my shower is usually dinner. Then, I start to get hungry around 10. So, I sit down and watch TV and eat snacks until about 11, but this doesn't happen EVERY DAY.
I'm quitting track in my sophomore year in order to join Raiders for the US Army JROTC program. They do intense workouts, like push-ups, sit-ups, rope bridge, team runs, individual 5k, etc. they're a pretty physically active team.
So, point is, how can I lose weight without drastically changing my eating habits? Any advice would be great!



Answer
I too am 5'11 and at 120 you do not need to lose weight you actually bhaveba low weight for your height losing weight would be too skinny for your frame and you couldn't keep up with ROTC I can figure out why you would lose weight already being underweight rule of thumb is 100 lbs for 5 feet and 5lbs for every inch so in actuality the mid point is 155 though at 5'11 depending on build a weight range would be 138-165 check BMI charts ...so a well balanced diet would make you less likely to be hungry monitoring your carbs not being excessive protein should be half your weight in grams, thus if you weigh 120 you need a minimum of 60 grams of protein and so on...but truthfully you need at least 15 pounds on you as an active person...so if your doing carbs as you are complex ones will make you less healthy like brown rice and grains, eat more protein fish chicken is healthier...but your question is mystifying as you are not overweight and the last thing you should do is lose weight your knocking on the door of anorexia if you are consumed with losing...see a doc they will have a good diet plan....you can eat what you want as long as balanced and suger also raises hunger..but truthfully stay away from diets and eat more and decrease junk food will be your demise eventually you are lacking nutrition and your body will fail you...get to a doctor I am truly afraid your underweight and you are not seeing it and if not you actually have a serious eating disorder good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I lose weight in about a month or so?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment