Saturday, November 2, 2013

What kind of lunchbox should I use in highschool?

insulated lunch bag built on dabbawalla lunch bags offer everything the soft built lunch bags offer ...
insulated lunch bag built image



Pink Eleph


I'm going to be a freshman in highschool this year and I'm wondering what kind of lunchbox I should use. I bring my own salad to school everyday in one of these things that squirt out the dressing and I have to bring it home everday to be washed because its reusable, so I can't bring a paper bag. I also don't want to waste the paper from paper bags when I can just reuse a lunchbox everyday, see the point? So I'm wondering if i should just use a lunchbox that looks similiar to this
http://www.impression.ca/images/product_images/Large/BL007_Insulated_LunchBag_Handle.jpg
with nicer handles, no print on the front and no bottom like that of course. I thought it would be better to use a lunchbox like that cuz it looks like the kind I've had for years and I'm just using a lunchbox instead of a paperbag.
At our school our 9th grade is in a different building than grades 10-12 so if you think it makes it matter less if I use a lunchbox or not...tell me.



Answer
As a just graduated senior, and a victim of my mother's salads-to-go, I understand your pain. Are there other options for you besides salads, because if so, maybe just take a simple turkey sandwhich and apple to school in a paperbag. I wouldn't suggest taking a lunchbox to school, even if it looks like a paperbag. Another option is a plastic bag, so you can reuse it. Or, if you aren't health consicous or anything, maybe buy your lunch at school once a week...

Healthy meal and snack ideas for teenagers? + BQ's?




Beccy


Hey, I'm a 13 year old girl and I will be 14 this year. I always say that I need To eat healthier, but now I'm really going to do it. I don't need to lose weight, i am VERY small for my age, I just want to be good to my body. I have learnt about diabetes and heart disease and other medical conditions, and that really scares me so I want to look after my self to prevent those things rather than having to deal with them,
So I wanted to know some healthy ideas for breakfast,lunch and snacks. I take my lunch to school in an insulated lunchbox with ice bricks, but some stuff still manages to not stay cold. So stuff that doesn't need to be kept cold would be great but I don't really mind.
BQ 1- what do you eat as a source of protein?
BQ 2- i would like to build up some muscle and get fitter and more flexible. What do you do to keep fit, and do you have and home workout routines?
Thankyou so much!!! xo [ :



Answer
Since you are not focused on weight loss, you should be focusing on healthy snacks that are good protein sources and nutritious :)

-almonds, cashew, peanuts, ANY type of nut would be PERFECT for you
-natural peanut butter (put it on celery, on whole wheat bread, or with multi-grain crackers)
-granola...tastes great just in a bag but also with yogurt or vanilla soy milk when you can keep it cold
-whole grain bagel or english muffin with peanut butter/cream cheese/or jam
-veggies with hummus! It needs refrigerated but would be fine until lunch
-make spanish rice with whole grain rice, black beans, tomatoes and a pack of taco seasoning the night before.
-veggie sandwich with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, avocado, cheese, hummus, etc.

good luck :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of lunchbox should I use in highschool?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment