Thursday, October 31, 2013

What are your reviews on the Packit lunch bag?

lunch bags for work on don t buy lunch at work taking a packed lunch
lunch bags for work image



BabyGirl


I've seen the infomercial countless times advertising the Packit freezable lunch bag that keeps food cool up to 10 hours. Anyone have one of these and what are your thoughts on it?
Thanks!



Answer
They work about the same as any other freezer pack. It depends on the temperature where you leave your lunch.

What to include in a lunch bag for a Toddler?




purplehear


My 4 yr old nephew is starting pre-k in a couple of days and idk what to put in his lunch bag. I know to include a fruit a juice box but idk what else as the main thing!


Answer
My daughter is 4 and I pack her a lunch a few times a week (if she doesn't like what they are serving for hot lunch in the cafeteria).
Here is what I will usually include (not all at once, of course)

Main:
Turkey wrap
Peanut butter sandwich
Turkey rolls with pepperoni (I just roll up sliced turkey and secure with a small toothpick)
Dry cereal with a small container of milk
Egg salad

Fruit:
Grapes
Sliced Strawberries with kiwi
Blueberries
Pineapple
Melon (whatever is on sale)
Peeled and sectioned oranges

Veggies:
Carrots with a small container of ranch dressing
Jicama
Raw Snow peas
(she's a little picky about raw veggies so I don't usually pack as much variety)

Treats and Other Stuff:
Homemade pudding
Homemade Jello (very easy to make with fruit juice and unflavored gelatin)
Go-go Squeeze Apple-Banana Pouches
Muffin (usually blueberry, pumpkin or banana nut, basically whatever I have made recently)
Cheese cubes
Animal Cookies


I will usually include juice, milk or water to drink. Invest in a small thermos for his drink, that way you can choose what goes inside. Most juice boxes are almost all artificial sugar, at least if you are putting the juice in you can choose something with natural sugars (100% juice, not the fruit punch junk) or just put in milk or water (my daughter loves water in her lunch, she doesn't really drink much milk unless it's on cereal).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are your reviews on the Packit lunch bag?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment