Sunday, November 24, 2013

I'm feeling nervous about my 7 hour flight tomorrow?

lunch bags for work canada on WIXX - Humor
lunch bags for work canada image



not specif


I wasn't worried about the flight until today. I'm flying from Toronto (Pearson intl) to amsterdam (schiphol) and I'm not to sure what this feeling is lol I'm not to sure if its because I just ate a lot of food for lunch or if its because I'm anxious or nervous about the flight. I'm not scared of heights and I'm not worried about a plane crash because I know that basically never happens. How do I ease this tension I've suddenly come upon?

Thanks for the help!



Answer
I can answer this one! I just had an 18 hr flight with layover from US to Montreal to England and 15 hrs back from Italy to Germany to Montreal to US. Don't worry about the food. I ate a lot and
I was fine. I assume your flying Air Canada? They have complementary puke bags if you need them in the pocket in front of you. If you do need to puke I say get it over with asap so that the rest of the time you'll be fine. My flight was really smooth though and only a pregnant women had any trouble. Also Air Canada has these telescreens you can watch movies on so just plug in and forget your on the plane. Falling asleep helps to. If the turbulence scares you just grab the arm rest and grit your teeth. Don't worry, you'll do fine :)

What school supplies do I need for 9th grade?




Ashely


I'm going into francis lewis highschool. i really have no clue what school supplies i should buy.


Answer
-----------------
- regular pencils (#2 HB)
-mechanical pencils
-pens (red, blue, black)
-highlighters (yellow, orange, pink, blue, green)
-erasers
-sharpener
-lead refills
-wite-out (correction fluid)
-glue stick
-pencil crayons
-markers
-ruler
-geometry set
-calculator
-combo. lock
-binders (1 for every subject)
-dividers
-agenda/planner (if your school doesnt give you one)
-graph paper (preferably notebook)
-sheet protectors
-reinforcements
-page markers/durable tabs
-sticky notes
-refill lined paper
-refill blank paper
-english to french dictionary
-pencil case
-bag
-lunch bag


and like accessories for your locker. but there is also a lot, its only really because im obsessed with organization.. so this hopefully will help other like me.:)and oh btw, i said english to french because in canada we take french, not spanish. so fill in whatever works well for you.. i guess.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I'm feeling nervous about my 7 hour flight tomorrow?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment