Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Where can I buy an insulated, lunch box style reusable brown bag?

insulated lunch bag for women on Lunch Bags For Women, View personalized lunch bags for women ...
insulated lunch bag for women image



Shelby


I've seen lunch boxes that look like brown bags and roll up, but they're reusable and insulated. Any idea where I can buy one?


Answer
Found this - go a little upscale!
http://cgi.ebay.com/BLOOMINGDALES-LITTLE-BROWN-BAG-INSULATED-LUNCH-BAG-/360369739292?pt=UK_Women_s_Handbags

How can I "brown bag" a lunch in a professional office?




~ Jamie ~


To save money, I'd like to pack a lunch and bring snacks with me to my job. Years ago, I would just throw food into a plastic grocery bag. I have a higher level position now, and don't want to bring anything tacky. The brown paper "lunch" bags are not large enough. How does everyone else bring their lunches? Is there a streamlined, insulated bag that is plain and professional looking?


Answer
I've seen a lot of women put lunch, drinks, snacks, etc in gift bags and take it to work.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I buy an insulated, lunch box style reusable brown bag?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment