Thursday, November 28, 2013

where can I buy an insulated lunch bag or box?

do insulated lunch bags need to be refrigerated on Until now. We just got home from a family vacation  a 5000 mile ...
do insulated lunch bags need to be refrigerated image



Alma


Does anyone know what store I can find one at?

I need it to store my refrigerated pills for traveling
do you think I could use a thermos?



Answer
Walmart, Target, Kroger, Walgreens, Dollar stores.
I don't think a thermos will work, they have to be filled with either hot or cold liquid.

How to keep a salad fresh for lunch without a refrigerator?




Jenny


I want to start taking salads to work for lunch but there aren't any refrigerators to put my food in. How would I be able to keep a salad fresh?


Answer
Make sure your lettuce/greens are rinsed and dry. Pack wet ingredients like tomatoes, artichokes hearts, roasted peppers etc. separately. Pack cheese and/or cold cuts separately. Pack your salad dressing separately. Put the dried greens in a tupperware container or Ziploc with a paper towel to absorb moisture. Refrigerate all ingredients overnight then pack in an insulated bag until lunch time. If you use a decent sized container for the lettuce, you can mix your salad ingredients in that container.

If you wish to bring any salads like egg or tuna salad. The containers should also be refrigerated overnight then packed into an insulated bag with some frozen gel packs or use the other answerer's idea of the frozen bottle of water.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: where can I buy an insulated lunch bag or box?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment