Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Healthy Recipes that are also filling?

lunch bags for work canada on ... -Oral Education Bags & Totes > No More Silence Neoprene Lunch Bag
lunch bags for work canada image



Adam W


I've been working all summer on improving my diet, limiting how much I eat, and working out more. Until the recent flood (in Toronto) I was running several times a week and I've lost a bit of weight. But my BMI is still in the High Zone so there is room for improvement.

I'm working full-time so there's not a lot of time left for food preparation. I also take a bagged lunch with a lunchmeat-sandwich every day, so if I could find a better option I'd use that. I also eat a Fibre cereal for breakfast and supper is wildcard depending on what my parent's cook.

I'm also using an app that tracks my Nutritional information based on foods I eat, and I'm quite concerned about my Sodium intake. Health Canada recommends 1,500 mg of salt a day and I'm usually in the 4,500 range. Another concern, I never get enough Protein in my diet.

I'm looking for healthy, tasty foods that I can incorporate or replace my staples with. Basically I need:
-Book Suggestions
-Recipes or link to recipes
-Low sodium, High protein
-I cannot eat Fish, Grapefruit, Pineapple, or Tropical fruits



Answer
cookinglight.com & theskinnyconfidential.com have some good recipes.

What is a safe container to bring lunch in?




Alyce


I bring brown rice and veggies, sometimes protein.

I don't want to use plastic or aluminum due to the problems associated with them.

Is my only totally safe option, glass? Do they have stainless steel food containers? Can you provide a link to a place that sells them?

Thank you.



Answer
glass, if you buy a good brand, doesnt actually break that easily if that is what you are worried about. im a 13 year old that brings her lunch in a glass container, in a grocery bag, that also drops her backpack on the ground when she gets home. my container is fine. no scratches or cracks. it doesnt keep much heat in, though.

mine is from lock and lock. i think its available in most chinese supermarkets.
( i live in toronto, canada )




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Healthy Recipes that are also filling?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment