Monday, January 13, 2014

What do you get a five year old boy going off to kindergarten?

lunch bags for older kids on Lunch Bag Crafts for Kids: Jack O' Lantern Halloween Goodie Bags ...
lunch bags for older kids image



Kasey D


My 2 1/2 year daughter's "surrogate" brother from daycare is going to kindergarten this fall. I would like to get him a small gift for my daughter to give to him for school. I was thinking a watch with a spiderman or batman theme. I know he can't tell time yet, but I am sure he will be learning soon. Any other ideas? He has tons of cute lunch bags, so that's out.


Answer
I think a backpack would be perfect! Check out kid's backpacks here:

http://www.worldofbags.com/kids-baby/Kids-Backpacks

Or, if he already has that, get him an educational toy that help him continue his learning outside the classroom:

http://www.arsatoys.com/Shop-By-Category/Learning-Toys

What to pack for an outdoor lunch at the park w/ a 3 and 4 yr old?




Red


As soon as it gets warmer (and less snowy/muddy) out, I want to take my 3 and 4 year old to the park a lot. I want to be able to stay there for a few hours and to be able to have lunch there.



I know I should pack plenty of water bottles to keep them hydrated. But what kinds of food should I pack? I can always buy an insulated lunch bag.


I was just hoping for some really good ideas....


Thanks.



Answer
With the distraction of the park kids might not be too willing for a very long sit down lunch. I would pack lots of finger foods like carrots, crackers, maybe some PB and J sandwiches cut into quarters.

If you are planning a longer visit make sure you scoop out the restroom situation first thing.

Sounds like fun - wish I could join you.

EDIT: OPPPSSS what a difference a couple of letters can make - I meant SCOPE out, (as in find, locate, know where they are) not scoop - that would be gross LOL - sorry




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What do you get a five year old boy going off to kindergarten?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment