Friday, January 17, 2014

women && girls, what do you have in your bag?

trendy lunch bags for women on Small Bites: Insulated lunch bags; vanilla, French vanilla; hot ...
trendy lunch bags for women image



Valary


i was wondering what other women carried in their bags. especially girls in high school. so diiish. :]


Answer
Lets see in high school I did not have a bag. A cute backpack was enough. I was obsessed with finding the best and craziest Jansport I could. Then my freshman year in college i was into backpacks too. But now I guess ( 10 Years later) purses are much more trendy and girls wear they with a backpack. To me thats just toooo much stuff to carry around on a daily basis. But I used to have a walket, my pager ( we did not have cell phones) and some quarters to use the pay phone at lunch. Oh and dont forget my Wet and Wild lip stick!

Would a Train Case makeup bag make a good lunch box in high school?




{RAwR}


i'm going into 9th grade this upcomming school year, and i always ued a lunch bag untill mine ripped to shreds, then i used plastic bags. as a more chic and trendy option, i was thinking i could use a train case makeup bag (in case you dont know----)
something like this----
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51UPAzn51BL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
http://www.liverpool.com/assets/_files/images/mar_09/liv__1237560425_Sunburst---Mini-Train-Case.jpg


would that make a good option for a lunch bag??

i would describe myself as an upper-east prepatoery student, people tell me i dress alot like blair waldorf, but i dont watch gossip girl so i dotn really know what they mean... i wear like white shirtss with waist skirts and pumps and scarves but w/e.


yeahh would that be a good option???

i already know where i can get them, thats no problem ;)
sorry, i wasnt quite sure how to catagorize this question ;)
hmm i dont really have a backpck, i have a hugeantic juicy bag lol

and trust me, its NOT all i have to worry about, i have family problems and relatonship stuff and most importantly being able to retin the information i learned over the last year in my head drring summer. and going to new yourk, too.

its just a question impersonl enough to ask random people on the internt ;)



Answer
those are adorable. i would go for something a bit smaller to stick in your backpack. if you really want to use if for your lunch its fine but it would be so much cute as like a relay makeup/tolitries/women products stuff. but its cute has a lunch bag. :]]




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: women && girls, what do you have in your bag?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment