Monday, January 13, 2014

How do we get rid of beggars and their begging habits in India? (not in a bad way!)?

lunch bags for men india on Lunch Bags - Buy Lunch Bags Online in India | Godaam.com
lunch bags for men india image



Kumar


We see kids/adults everyday in train/bus/signals/temples/market places begging for spare changes. How do we solve this?
Bull, you gave a good answer but politician will interfere in everything.

Ranjith, your answer is very much in my wave length. Politicians mostly focus on getting their expenses back, not on social welfare very much. They might even get a cut from beggars income (Royal beggars!)



Answer
I cant change this situation alone but our goverment and we can together could solve this issue. Only very few beggars are incapable but others are either begging for thier lazyness or compulsion of someone! Kids beggars, I dont know what is the purpose of child help line? Why cant they take care of those children and admit them in home care units and they can educate them there. For womens it is very easy by admitting them in some women welfare units and there they could learn lot of self employment business like dress stretching, lunch bags making, etc,etc. Even for handicaptted beggars we can apply the same thing. Old beggars can admitted in old home care units,recently, I watched in sun news, nowadays even there are also old people are doing some small manufacturings, handcrafted works, etc. So the old beggars can also do the same activities. For healthy men beggars we can arrest them there is no other way. Our goverment can allot certain amount for those home care units for every budget. So, this is only healthy way to eradicated beggars and also we can use them properly and change them into responsible citizens. But, namma madiri makkaluku thonura indha vishyam yen indha arasialvathikalugu thonna matikuthu. Very good question. Hope, india can change better one day.
@bull: I just explained my wish I dont expect nowadays politicians have to fullfill this but definitely people like me or kumar or anyone who have positive attitude will come to politics one day and they could change all this issues.

Are Asian Indian males a huge turn off for girls?




Aticus Ski


Indian as in from India. Have a crush on this girl who is a Latina and I want to know whether me being an Indian male will be a turn off for her since I don't see Indian guys with Latinas much.

I don't have an accent, kinda tall (6"2), and skin color wise I am in the high yellow (look like a White guy with a minor tan, mixed up with Middle Eastern and Italian too many times)



Answer
Hi Vagger,

Well, seeing that your question is generated from the U.S., and reading that you "Don't have an accent," I'm going to assume that you were either born in the U.S., of Indian parents, or traveled to the U.S. from India while you were very young.

This is yet another very "Variable" question. It strikes me funny that there are so many variable questions asked here on this site. Very few are streamlined and to the point. But, I'll try and address your question in a logical way.

First off, the race of the woman you have a "crush" on, has no real bearing. I think what you are asking, is a socio-cultural question. More "to-the-point," would have been, "Do Latina women often mix, associate, date, or consider a relationship with an Indian male?"

Well, I'm certain some of them do. I do not know of any particular Latin socio-cultural no-no's associated with dating an Indian man. Perhaps there might be religious considerations? Catholicism versus Hindu? It all depends. But, what I think it boils down to, is the basic animalistic desire theory....

Does she think you are HOT? Ha! Well, I live in Southern Thailand, so I see many, many Indian males both here and when I occasionally visit my two good friends in Kuala Lumpur. Many Indian men (as well as women) are strikingly handsome/beautiful. You state you are six foot, two inches (another indicator that you are living in the U.S.) so that is definitely a plus right there. Most women, whether Latino, Asian, Caucasian....love tall men. So, you've got that going for you. It's a dead-ringer fact that a slight tan to a golden tan is more preferable in the Western culture, than baby-butt white. So, you've got that going for you too. Which leaves your face. If you are a relatively handsome, classic Indian guy, then you'll nail her. If, however, your face is an acne smitten wreck, with some ugliness thrown in, you're gong to have pull a rabbit out of the hat somewhere.

You don't see Indian guys with Latinas much? Well, what is the proportion of Indian men to Latina women where you live dude? I mean come on!

The religion thing might....and might not be an issue. Given you have no accent, and probably have lived in the U.S. for awhile, what religion are you? I'm guessing either Hindu, if you adopt your parents religion (again...guessing), or Christian, or Catholic. Most Latinos are Catholic. For some women Catholics, this can be a major issue. Some...not.

Hey! Give it a go! Talk to her. Romance her. See where it gets you! In my opinion, a woman is a woman, is a woman...if you are handsome (or not), a gentleman, compliment her on her looks, buy her lunch, maybe dinner, gaze into her eyes, "Oh Senorita...tu es muy bello!" You've got her in the bag...or sack my friend!

Good luck!

-Jeeem-




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do we get rid of beggars and their begging habits in India? (not in a bad way!)?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment