Saturday, March 15, 2014

Daily workout plans???




Professor


Ok i'm around 5'7-5'9. I'm 13 years old and im 131 pounds.

I hate to admit it but my stomach is kinda round.

I want to lose some weight and get some more muscle, like a six pack and some more bicep muscles.

I am going to go to LA fitness in the summer, but I want to get a head start on my workout.

Any foods I should avoid? How many pushups, situps, etc. to do a day?

Thanks for your help!



Answer
Well umm.. Here's what I do. Note: The most important thing isn't how hard you workout.. and never overdo it! The most important thing is consistency!

I do:
~5-10 fingertip push ups
~10 diamond push ups
~10 knuckle push ups
~regular push ups until I get tired.. I do these last
~10 push ups with my arms out wide
~six inches
~ this workout: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMRG6hnMfUw yes it works trust me!
~ I have a punching bag at my house so that helps but you should also shadow box. You may not be into boxing or whatever but It's a good workout! Cardiovascular stuff is very important. So if you don't want to shadowbox then run. Just about a mile every other day is what I do.
~Free weights definitely help.

Foods to avoid:
no other trainer would probably tell you this but I eat whatever I want to eat with the exception of candy, and a LOT of junk food. A honey bun or a twinkie here and there is okay. Because you're going to sweat off more than what you eat anyway most likely. I still have 6 pack abs so I'm doing something right.

If you are able to eat spicy food then do. I hear it speeds up your metabolism.

Also foods with pottassium or else you'll cramp up and it's just good for you period so bananas if you like them and other stuff. They also have pottassium pills too.

Of course protein helps so a protein shake sometimes helps 1 or 2 days out of a week or 2 weeks helps. But it's not necessary like the pottassium.

Don't just eat when you're hungry eat breakfast lunch and dinner with maybe 1 or 2 snacks in between I guess.. And if you can handle eating more than that and still maintaining tight abs then be my guest go ahead!


Remember don't over-exercise! What good are you if you're so sore you can't exercise the next day!

I wish you the best of luck! I actually do more than what I listed in my workout so if you want to add more do so.

muhammad ali's workout?




amiller213


hey i was wondering if anyone knew muhammad ali's workout?


Answer
Muhammad Ali trained the old-school way, that is, roadwork in the morning and gym in the afternoon. His roadwork consisted of running 4 to 5 miles everyday at around 4 in the morning. Towards the end of his run, he'd shadowbox for a few minutes then jog or walk back to his starting point. Ali would then do his calisthenics and ab exercises under the watchful eye of Luis Sarria, his personal masseur. He'd then have breakfast and sleep up to lunch time. In the afternoon, he'd go to the gym. In the gym, he'd do the usual boxer's routine e.g. skipping rope, shadowboxing, heavy bag, speed bag and hitting the mitts. Thereafter, he'd commence sparring.

Ali never lifted weights. His body, especially during the Cassius Clay era, was naturally developed and sculpted from endless calisthenics, which was big in boxing during that time.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Daily workout plans???
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment