Monday, April 14, 2014

How does a young guy approach older women?

Q. I am 20 years old, and i am mature for my age. I have my own apartment, house, and i have a nice paying job. Older women smile at me a lot and they are more open to talk to me than women my age. Women my age aren't mature yet, so i would like to attract an older woman. Older women have this sexy look about them, they know how to be sexy and classy at the same time. I must admit that older women have great bodies too, i know why but there boobs seem to be bigger than younger women.

How do i approach older women in public, and let them know i am serious for a relationship. Is there any tips i need. I have no problem talking to older women, but i don't know how to ask for there number without it looking like i am in it for just the sex. I want to have a real relationship with a woman in her mid 30's to mid 40's. How should i approach older women.


Answer
By the time you reach our age we have the funds to get the best boobs possible...probably a gift from of our ex-husbands who dreamed of having a 20 year old wife.
Good for you woman my age are flattered when the younger guys are somewhat interested since most of the guys our age are not that great looking and a bunch of douche bags anyways...nor do they like to have fun. So if you can make them laugh and show them a good time they might look at you as more relationship material.
I can tell you a story about one young cutie around 22 that could not keep his eyes off me he just kept staring when he saw me and was too shy too actually talk...I thought it was adorable because he is really hot but does not quite know it yet. One day he was walking through a door at my work to get some lunch and our eyes locked I guess he did not expect me to be sitting directly in front of the door but as soon as he started walking he was not looking were he was going a tripped over a case of stairs. The fall was so hard it knocked him to the ground (I was moved by the whole thing thinking how Innocent he was) but I did get up and ran over to him and put his head in my lap and asked "Are you OK?" All the men in the place were laughing at him, but I was over there comforting him making sure he was ok I put my arm around him and lifted him up to the ground and touched his head to make sure there were no bumps or bruises. After that we would talk all the time and got to know each other better and I will always remember how he tripped for me so sweetly.
Be your self and you just never know what will happen

Someone tell me that all women aren't crazy.?




Nick S


I met this chick at a bar and we hit it off real good and so over the next week we texted back and forth and went out to lunch and then on a date a couple days later. I'm a good looking guy, smart, and I was the epitome of a gentleman. She said she had a great time and then a few days later I get this crap about not wanting a serious relationship. Listen, I can understand if this went on for a month or something but it was a week, who said anything about a serious relationship.

Why do women claim to want a nice guy and then one comes along and nothing? I mean if I would've known she wanted me to be a d-bag I could've just started off like that. Ok from here on out girls, BRUTALLY HONEST. I'm done screwing around.
Yeah just to let everyone know, I could hold a conversation with a brick wall, I used to be a boxer (so standing up for myself isn't a problem), and people tell me I'm the funniest guy they know.



Answer
Nah, we ARE all crazy. Sorry.

Seriously though, I think she was just trying to avoid dragging it on and having to tell you later when it would hurt you more, I don't think she intentionally meant to be a bitch, she was just making her mind up and decided against you. It sucks, but it happens.

Maybe a bar is not the best place to meet women.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How does a young guy approach older women?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment