Wednesday, April 16, 2014

I need a carrying bag. Please help.?




Zeek


I need a tote bag to put my documents, iPad and lunch when i go to work. Something thats stylish but not overly abrasive.


Currently i'm sporting this 99cent bag from GNC. It looks sturdy from the picture but believe me theres a reason its only 99 cent.

http://gnc.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pGNC1-7539222t300x300.jpg

Thanks for any help



Answer
There are a couple of nice cheap bags on goodwill stores of those salvation army, mostly hand me downs from rich people being sold for cheaper price. That is where I got a real COACH bag for less than 20 bucks and a Louis Vuitton handbag.

Where can I get a stylish lunch bag/tote for work? I am in my early 30s. (stores not online)?




I Hate Win





Answer
Elle lunchbags are great and very stylish




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I need a carrying bag. Please help.?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment