Friday, April 25, 2014

insulated lunch bags?




beach gal


How good is insulated lunch bags? How long can the food stay unspoiled in it...I am planning to go hiking with my toddler. I will be preparing his lunch in the morning and keep it in the lunch bag. Will meat, yogurt stay fresh in it upto 5 - 6 hrs? What is the best insulated lunch bag? Please let me know..Thanks


Answer
There are a couple of articles linked below about safely packing lunches, which should help your inquiry... They also have some cute insulated lunch bags on Walmart's website - I included a link to one of those as well!

Lunch bags... cute? Insulated?




mindy n


I'm looking for something to carry food and snacks around in that doesn't have Scooby Doo or Spongebob on it. Surely you guys have something you use. I don't want the yucky tupperware one either. (picky picky)

Anyone have something unique and cute out there?



Answer
I have one that I LOVE, which is from Arctic Zone.

It's this style:

http://www.arcticzone.com/products/az/lunch-bags/hi-top-kids-munchsak-lunch-bag/

Except it has a ladybug on it, and is a bit more grown-up. :D

I couldn't find a picture of it, but I found it at Walmart in the back-to-school section. They probably still have them somewhere, though.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: insulated lunch bags?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment