Friday, August 23, 2013

I always get so tired at work around 2pm. How can I stay more alert?

trendy lunch bags for women on Chic Lunch Bag
trendy lunch bags for women image
Q. I get so sluggish and exhausted. I feel like I can't even type...Sometimes, I even put my head down. Can someone help one this?
- I sleep 7-8 hours a night.
- I am a Receptionist (data entry).


Answer
Oh--can I relate--first I have to disagree with the coffee and tea answer. Hurts more than it helps for most.

Your work environment has a lot to do with it----do you have natural light--as in a window?

If possible, take a short break right before the "sluggish hour" and go for a walk, preferably outside. Fresh air and motion stimulates blood flow, increases heart rate, heightens alertness.

I am a woman nearing middle age, that is if I live to be 100, and I have found some things that work for me.

Keep hydrated--I know this is almost trendy in the US these days, but it is so important. Doesn't have to be expensive bottled water. I freeze bottles of water and take a couple to work each day in a small cooler bag with my lunch. The ice melts through the day, I have cold, refreshing water all day, and it keeps my lunch in the bag cold. I add fressh lemon for a little extra flavor.

Eat small amounts frequently thru the day-- a good mix of protein, vegetables or fruit, and some carbs. Depending on your work situation, this may or may not be possible, but your employer may give you the okay for several short breaks over one long lunch hour if it adds to your productivity.

Do I have to say get the right amount of sleep? Too much is just as bad as not enough and can really add to that 2:00 pm drop off syndrome, experience speaking. Adjust your hours of sleep and find the right balance.

Finally (almost)--are you bored with or resenting your job?? Time for a change, that will wake things up!

Finally-(really)--check with your doctor. There are a number of physical problems that manifest themselves as fatigue.

Good luck!

MM

Vera tote or backpack for 8th grade?




Robin


So I'm going into 8th grade and I really wanted a tote this year. The thing is I would have a lot of things but I would also use my locker. Like on the first day I think it would be really filled but once I get in the swing of things it should be fine. I went to my local store that sells Vera Bradley and found the one I want. My mom wanted to buy it today but I said no since I might change my mind. I will probably have 3 binders (maybe 4 probably not). 1 spiral notebook, 2 little notebooks. (The marble ones). Than 4 folders. I also will have a pencil case that I will not cary in my binders. It really depends on my schedule. I know for a fact I will not have all 4 classes before lunch. (That's when we go to our lockers). But since I'm in 8th grade this year our lockers are upstairs and most of our classes are upstairs 2 except for science and some specials. So a lot of 8th graders just went to their lockers in between classes this year. They also didn't put a lock on their lockers. Since these are gran new they don't have the built in locks. So some people just left them off. Which is very stupid but smart at the same time. It saves a lot of time but is it worth it? I don't think anyone will steal my stuff but still.... But I don't know if I should get a tote or a backpack. I have been using backpacks for years. In 4th grade I had a bag and I think I loved it but I kinda forget lol. So is the tote worth it? Does it have a lot of space? I also didn't find a backpack I liked. I looked EVERYWHERE!! Online and in stores so I think this tote is the way to go. I would get island blooms. My friends say not to get it since its gonna hurt my shoulder but I still kinda want it. Please help. Name the reasons why I soukd get a tote and why they are good. And if I will have enough space. Remember I would probably only have all that stuff at once on the first day of school. I would be carrying everything around at once like I did last year.


Answer
I think backpack is good for 8th grade.backpack can be great for college students and working women alike. It is trendy and durable at the same time.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I always get so tired at work around 2pm. How can I stay more alert?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment