Friday, August 23, 2013

were can i get a lunch box that is like a paper bag but insulated ?

insulated lunch bag walmart on Deluxe Insulated Lunch Cooler Bag just $9.99 (reg $24.99) | Budget ...
insulated lunch bag walmart image



Pollywanap


I have been looking for one and i cant find it anywere


Answer
Our walmarts and dollar generals keep them in stock pretty much year round. I know at walmart they are in the section with the ziplock containers and cookware. HTH

insulated lunch bags?




beach gal


How good is insulated lunch bags? How long can the food stay unspoiled in it...I am planning to go hiking with my toddler. I will be preparing his lunch in the morning and keep it in the lunch bag. Will meat, yogurt stay fresh in it upto 5 - 6 hrs? What is the best insulated lunch bag? Please let me know..Thanks


Answer
There are a couple of articles linked below about safely packing lunches, which should help your inquiry... They also have some cute insulated lunch bags on Walmart's website - I included a link to one of those as well!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: were can i get a lunch box that is like a paper bag but insulated ?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment