Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Where can I find a cute lunch box (I'm in 10th grade)?

insulated lunch bags that look like purses on Bags on Hype Christopher Leather Cross Body Shoulder Bag Purse Bag ...
insulated lunch bags that look like purses image



Anna


I know your gonna say high school is too old to be carrying a lunch box, but seriously, I go to a dork school and it's totally acceptable.I don't want one that looks like a purse, or a backpack or anything like that. I want one with a cute animal or cartoon on it. Or maybe just a clever one.idk how to explain that. like a lunch box that looks like a paper bag Do you know where I could look?


Answer
I would go with an insulated lunch bag. The purse looking ones were kind of cute but since you don't like them here are some animal ones:

Lunch box for college?




Summergirl


Is it stupid to bring a lunch box to college? I have back to back classes (only way I could do that) and only have 15 minutes in between classes. So I won't have time to grab something from the cafeteria. God knows if it will be busy. It's not like an iCarly lunchbox. It looks like a purse, but insulated. It won't be able to fit in my backpack. Not even a slim one would. My bag is jammed full of stuff I need. So, should I just go for it?


Answer
No of course its not stupid, you have to eat! bet there a loads of people there with lunch boxes not just you lol :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I find a cute lunch box (I'm in 10th grade)?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment