Wednesday, December 4, 2013

where can i find plastic to make a lunch bag?

lunch bags for work uk on Lunch bag with fishes
lunch bags for work uk image



katieboppe


I am trying to find, the white plastic fabric/material to line the inside of a lunch bag....anyone know where I can find it in the U.K?


Answer
Consider something like one of the coated nylon or polyester fabrics... they wipe down easily and go through a washer. I'm in the US, not the UK, so I can only give you secondary suggestions:
http://www.pennineoutdoor.co.uk/catalogue.asp?cID=1
http://www.profabrics.co.uk/

I have not purchased from either source, but the recommendations come from someone I trust.

What do primary school kids have in those bags with the school emblem on them?




jumpychees


This applies to the UK. During the past 3 or 4 years, I have seen primary school children taking an A3 sized bag which is the same colour as their school jumpers with the logo on it. They are also carrying a normal school bag and sometimes a lunch box or bag.

As I don't know of anyone with a primary school aged child, I cannot ask them.



Answer
they carry their school reading books that are given to them to read at home, and they take them back to school as they read it to their teacher. also sometimes the work they do at school they are allowed to take them home later




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: where can i find plastic to make a lunch bag?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment