Tuesday, December 3, 2013

What Vera Bradely Bag Should I Buy?

ladies lunch bags buy on New-Ladies-Womens-Insulated-Lunch-Bag-Shopper-Tote-Beach-Swimming-Bag ...
ladies lunch bags buy image



ORBiTx92


I am torn between what vera bradley bag i should buy for school. It's between:

The Vera: 19¼" x 14¾" x 6¼"
The Tote: 11 ¾" x 13 ½" x 4"

I will probably be carrying around a book, a folder, notebook, binder or two (1"-1.5") and then all of the extras (pen,s pencils, calculator, ect.) and it doesn't necessarily need to be able to hold the book because i could always carry those.

Thanks so much for your opinions!



Answer
I just got the vera for school and it is huge it will carry alot! I love it though, it is definately a great bag for school!! If you are not going to carry many textbooks the tote might be good for you, but I personally like to have extra room for things like a waterbottle and lunch if I need it so I would go with the vera!!
I actually recieved the tote as a gift for my graduation to use for school next year but when people started telling me it was too small I took it back to the vera bradley store and the ladies working there said most people get the vera or the pleated tote, but I personally liked the vera. They said the tote is good if you know that you will only have like one textbook at a time, but the vera can hold like 3 plus other books, so I would definately go with the vera! :)

Hope that helped :)

where do i start if i want to organize my house i have two kids.?




Glen A


my house is clean but there is so much clutter. i have two kids with toys all over and my counters are constantly filling up with crap i dont know what to do with i put it in a pile to go through then it just sits there. i have tried buying big tubs for stuff but my garage is out of control as well. i need some advice for getting organized and keeping clutter out of the house. any advice would be grately appriciated.


Answer
Fly Lady.net

Fly Lady claims you cannot organize clutter, you can only get rid of it.
Do your kids take naps or go to school? If so, and you can be home when they are not, start then. Pick a spot other than the garage,
get a trash bag, 3 boxes and a laundry basket. If you have a timer, that's great. Set it for 15 minutes.

Now put all clothes in the laundry basket and all obvious trash
in the trash can. Look around the room. Pick a spot and work
clockwise around the room from that spot. Put anything you don't want anymore in the trash bag, put things you want to keep in one box,
things you don't want but are good for someone else in the second box, and any papers you don't want to deal with right now in the third box. When the timer goes off, take the trash out, take the laundry to where ever you put dirty clothes, and take break to grab a cup of coffee. Re set the timer, and go at it again. Continue until the room is done.

What to do with papers? If they belong to your kids and you want to save them, get a box, label one fo reach kid and put the age of the child on the box or the year. File works, too, if you have a filing cabinet. If they are yours, get a basket with a lid and put them in there. If they are bills, put them in your special bill paying spot.
( if you don't have one, figure out where it will be as you need one!)
Deal with papers when you have time.

When my kids were little we picked up toys before lunch, before dinner and before bed time. Made the job so much easier at bed time!

When my 2 oldest were in school and the lil one wasn't even in preK, I took her to a sitter one day a week so I could clean my house. The sitter was cheaper than a cleaning service.

Hope that helps; good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What Vera Bradely Bag Should I Buy?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment