Thursday, January 30, 2014

Grown-up bagged lunches?




AWT322


I am doing an internship after the new year for a month. It is at an elementary school, I will be observing and teaching. I will be having lunch with the teacher I'll be working with, so I was wondering what I should bring for lunch. I haven't had to brown-bag it in years. I'm thinking juice-boxes and PBJ sandwhiches won't fill me up, nor will my fellow teachers take me seriously. I'm looking for healthy and easy options.


Answer
There's different sandwiches you can make: turkey, roast beef, ham, chicken salad, egg salad, tuna, pimento cheese

Pasta salad- just mix pasta, celery, cherry tomatoes, olives, cheese, etc with balsamic vinaigrette

Salad- can add grilled/ rotisserie chicken- keep dressing in a separate container

fruit

Chips (like baked Lays), pretzels, chex mix, crackers, cheese cubes/sticks, power bar, leftover veggies

Lots of people bring a frozen meal like Stouffers, Lean Cuisine, Healthy Choice and the Campbells microwave soups are another option.

Congrats on your internship!

What was on your lunch box growing up?




Petcreatur


I had ALF.


Answer
brown paper bags with wrapped sandwiches I did have a nickel for milk




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Grown-up bagged lunches?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment