Friday, January 31, 2014

If I leave yogurt in my locker or my backpack for 3 hours will it go bad?




HockeyGirl


I normally put my food in an insulated lunch bag and leave it in my locker.. but I am afraid that if I wait after 3-4 hours it will go bad. I am very iffy on leaving dairy out.


Answer
It shouldn't go bad but it certainly may become soft and mushy. Put a small, closed container of frozen water in your lunch bag to keep the yogurt fresh.

How does one transport lunch to school and still be totally cool ?




DK


My 5th grade, 10 yo son doesn't want to take his lunch box to school in fear of looking like a nerd. The lunch box is plain, no charactures. How else can he transport the lunch and still be totally cool ?


Answer
What are the other 5th graders using? My 5th and 6th graders still use lunch boxes, but so do their classmates. When we can't find our lunchboxes, we use brown paper lunch bags (though they are kind of small if you want to send a bev. and tend to break if you have an apple or other large fruit), or plastic grocery sacks. The downside of these options is the fruit bruises and the lunch gets warm, maybe even dangerously warm. String cheese and go-gurts can be frozen, and this helps to keep the lunch cooler. Or put the lunch in a paper bag inside the insulated lunchbag in his backpack. At lunchtime, voila! His lunch is cool and he is too!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: If I leave yogurt in my locker or my backpack for 3 hours will it go bad?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment