Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Why do mothers want daughters?

pink lunch bags for women on Filgifts.com: Sea Princess Lunch Bag (Pink/Navy Blue) by Cool Kids
pink lunch bags for women image



terminator


Hi, I'm continuing to write my story and have now come to this part: Terrence's mother wanted a girl instead of a boy. Since I'm not a girl I wouldn't know some of the reasons why a mother would want a daughter. What are some reasons? What type of bond do they share? Thanks


Answer
Hello, I was convinced at first that my baby was going to be a boy. Only because thats what my boyfriend wanted. At the second scan I found out I was having a girl. I loved the fact that I could buy pretty pink girly shoes and clothes. Now my daughter is 17 months she loves jewellery and pretends to put make-on and has a grown up bag to be like mummy.
I think it will be great and easier as I am a woman. To do her hair pretty teach her how to put on make-up, dress nicely. Its very special when a woman can show their daughter these things. Also teaching her life skills, giving date tips and being there to give her support. Its also nice to think that I will try and teach my daughter things I wish I had more support with when growing up. The bond is really close between a mother and daughter and I would say that mothers do want daughters because they have more in common. Shopping, fashion womens problems etc. Theres nothing I can imagine better that when my daughter grows up we can go to lunch together, or get are nails done. Which you cannot do when you have a boy.

For teenagers or younger do you like my writing?




Purple


"So, Brendan, Amy, how are you feeling about going into a new house, new school, new friends?" Tim asked Brenden and I. "It's exciting!" Brenden squeaked. I rolled my eyes in disgust. Goody-two shoes I thought. "What about you Amy?"
âFine!" I growled. He had been asking these pointless questions throughout the whole trip!
"Calm down Amy itâs just a question." Brenden said. I sighed.
"Yeah one question plus the other hundred million questions dadâs been asking us!" I retorted sharply. "Stop it Amy!" Mum growled at me.
"It wasnât me!" I argued. She all ways blames everything on me! Dad stopped the car in front of a small cottage house surrounded by big trees which cast a shadow over it.
"Here we are! Our new house. Come on Brenden help me bring the bags in!"

It was the first day of my new school called âKummarra Senior Schoolâ. I was wearing a short black skirt and white long sleeved plain top. I had black glossy high heels and black stockings. I was standing in the cafeteria waiting to get my lunch served.
A big plump woman stood behind the cafeteria, serving the food. She was in the middle of two other fat ladies. She had loose short shirt with an apron covering it. It had bits of sauce and food smeared over it. I turned around to face all of the other students. Some stared at me suspiciously as I walked towards an empty table. Just as I was about to sit down a tall girl came and bumped me and sat at my seat. Three more girls sat at the table, one next to her and two opposite her. I slipped on my high heels, as the only reason I was wearing them was so it made me look taller because was actually freakishly small. I never really have walked with high heels on because my old school, âCenterville Middle schoolâ, there were girls who were in year 6 with year 5âs taller than them, so I wasnât any worry. The girls laughed a high pitched laugh as my food fell to the floor. The girl, who bumped me, had beautiful long blonde hair which curled perfectly at the bottom. The girl next to her looked the same. She had blonde hair as well, but more of a pointy nose. The two girls opposite her were both dark-coloured. They had nice brown curly hair, tied up in a ponytail. They all wore a short skirt (black) with pink stockings, a small tight black shirt tucked into the high skirt with a black leather jacket cropped at the waist, halfway down their arms.
âHey! Whatâs your problem?â I growled at the show-off. She smirked evilly and replied:
âDidnât see yaâ.â
âHow could you not see me?!â I snapped angrily.
âWell what does it matter, youâre going the wrong way, your table is over there in the caves.â The girl retorted.
âWhat?â I asked, confused.
âWell thatâs where the creatures belong, isnât it?â She replied slyly. She smiled and turned to her other friends who were giggling at me.
âAlright, alright, break it up girls.â A tall women wearing a straight skirt which reached her knees, tucked in button up black shirt, and a black blazer, picked me up avoiding the food.
âAh, you must be Amy. What a bad start to the day. Letâs get you some food.â She walked me back to the cafeteria.
âShall I show you to our school captain?â The tall woman asked me kindly.
âOkay.â I replied, still wobbling from the fall. I looked at her tag. It read:
Mrs. Felligan, School Principal
Ah, she must be the principal. I walked over to a slim looking girl with long brown hair and the same school uniform as the freckle girl.
âHere we are. Lisa Marvel.â Mrs. Felligan had her hand on the girl who tripped me. âShe truly is a marvel.â Mrs. Felligan joked. Lisa stood up and held out her hand for me to shake it. I lightly touched her hand, but quickly pulled away.
âWell, I will let you get on eating.â Mrs. Felligan told me. And with that, she walked away.


âHow was school, honey?â Mum asked me. I sighed.
âGreat! Loved everything about it!â I lied. We were living here now; there is no point in telling them my problems.
âWell your dad, Brenden and I are going down to the lake to swim, do you want to come?â Mum asked me.
âNa, Iâll just stay here, doing some homework.â I replied.
âOkay. Bye bye.â Mum kissed me on the cheek and hurried off to our light blue van. She pulled out of the car park and onto the gravelly road. I sighed and sat at my desk and started working on my maths questions.
An hour later, mum called.
âYou are not allowed to swim in the lake so the three of us are going down to the beach and going to stay there for a while. Love you, honey, Bye!â Mum told me. I hung up and finished my math questions. I decided to walk down to the river, check it out.
Wow. Now that is one sight.


I know that it isnt too good but i writ it a long time, when i was 10



Answer
Okay, Okay.

I think, you're a very very good writer. You include a lot of description, you make it interesting.

But the subject -how cliche do you want to be? Middle school..b!tchy girls..it's all been done before. Write about something different, cause you definitely have the writing ability to do better than "like, omg, she did

Title Post: Why do mothers want daughters?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment