Tuesday, January 28, 2014

How can I pack my lunch and supper so it stays cold and safe during the day?

lunch bags for freezer on ... -Barn-Kids-Batman-Lunch-Box-Bag-Yellow-Freezer-Ice-Cold-Pack-Set-of-2
lunch bags for freezer image



PocketAce


Without using ugly lunch coolers etc... I run 6km to school everyday, then after school I eat and then run home, or I go to work... I also workout 3 days a week after school. So I pack things like peanuts, cottage cheese, subs, salads, vegetables etc... Mostly cold food things that don't need a lot of preperation. I thought about using an icepack and putting it in beside my containers (Im going to be packing this stuff in tupperware containers). Would that work? Also would I have to worry about my containers coming open in my backpack while I run?

Solutions please :)



Answer
Freeze a couple bottles of water. I would open them first, remove a couple of ounces or you could have a problem when you open them. You'll have your cold beverages as they thaw. I've seen lunch containers available that part of the container is a freezer pack itself. Check brylane kitchen or tupperware. They also have containers with plastic straps that would prevent the lids from coming off. Good luck. They have some cool looking lunch bags available now, too.

How long is cooked frozen chicken good for?




randomness


if I pre cooked chicken and put it in a ziplock bag in the freezer how long will it stay fresh for? I'm asking for my sons lunch so please give me a serious answer.


Answer
Randomne, I'm not one of these people that suffer from paranoia, but I do not leave them in the freezer any more than three months.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I pack my lunch and supper so it stays cold and safe during the day?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment