Sunday, March 9, 2014

good diaper bag for multiple kids?




Jo


I am pregnant with number three and due in a couple of weeks. I am in need of a diaper bag thats large enough to carry things for 3 kids under 5 yrs of age. Durable,stylish and as I said large.
I am looking to spend NO MORE than 75 dollars on it.
If you have ANY suggestions please let me know! Thanks!



Answer
When I had two in diapers I didn't get a diaper bag at all. I got a Satchel bag the kind ppl carry computers in. It was rectangular and fit the diaper and bottle carrying bag easily it also had several pockets for all my mommy needs. It had an adjustable strap so i could wear it on my shoulder so i could hold the car seat in one hand and my toddlers hand. It was cheaper then any large diaper bag I could find about 25 bucks at target and more adult/ stylish. I used it as my purse and baby bag so when I wasn't with the kids I didn't look like I was carrying around a child's bag. It also was very easy to wash. Also i used a generic insulated lunch sack for bottles that was about $4.00 rather then the very over priced bottle carries. Good luck and congrats.

what is a good schedule for kids all day?




michelle


they are 5 and 7 like how much time would you give them for this or that good bed times what chores in a day. what times dinner what time snacks I'm in college class and this is homework I have to get others ideas then make my own using what I have learned from others. To help u out get up at 715 bus comes at 810 and comes home at 350 and both kids go all day. thanks for helping out


Answer
Here some facts that work best for us.
>times for this or that... Tip: use their AGE as a guide. eg. age 5=
five kids for a b'day party, age 7= seven kids for a b'day party.
age 5 = five minute timeout, age 7= seven min. timeout.
>what chores.... age 5 can start helping w/ laundry, can sort clean socks, fold own underwear,and put clothes in dresser. ((adult should assist w/open & closeing draws.)) also, at age 5, can put soiled clothes in hamper, and replace clean kitchen garbage bags with little assistance. age 5= can put own juice box and fruit snacks in lunchbox. age 7= can do all items of 5 yr old without reminders..as well as can take out garbage, prepare simple sandwiches and empty own lunch box when coming home from school.
>bed time.... 8pm sharp. start preparing for bed 1 hr before.
bath time, reading or 15 min routine video. (our favorites, BabyEinstien classical music, or Mother Goose rhyme series.)
>wakeup time for a 7:15 bus.... I believe this depends on child's individual habits. An easy going child possibly 5:45 am may work.
have 15 minute reward time... for keeping on schedule. Riseing, dressing, includes shoes, eating, brushing teeth and hair. Then 15 minutes quality time together before out the door. We read a book if weather permits allow ourselves 5 extra minutes outside and play follow the leader, or bunny hop as we waite for the bus.

Good luck to ya. You may also want to check out some parent web sites, for more tips. check under problem behaviors, and find what works.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: good diaper bag for multiple kids?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment