Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Can i wash my north face book bag in the washing machine?




Olivia


I have had The north face women's borealis book bag for a while now. Today i went to school, put a banana in there to eat for lunch, my book bag fell off my desk and the banana got squished. i obviously need to clean but not sure how. any suggestions?


Answer
North Face is a brand connected with good craftsmanship: If the seams are tight, you should be able to turn it inside out and wash it. Maybe balance the load with a couple pairs of jeans or other heavy clothing of the same color, cold water or warm. Hot might cause bleed of the dye. A gentle soap (not a harsh detergent) will probably be fine. I think it would probably need a couple days to dry by hanging. A dryer would affect the shape by shrinking with heat. If you need it in a hurry, put it in a dryer on no or super low heat. Otherwise hanging is best, outdoors will dry faster than indoors.

If you think the bag might be too rough for washing with other clothes, you can always tie it inside a pillowcase. It will still wash fine that way.

I just made myself throw up my lunch in a plastic bag at my desk at work. What should I do?




Heather L


What should I do?
I just made myself throw up my lunch in a plastic bag at my desk at work. I'm starting to become bulimic again, after years of stopping. What should I do? I see a trainer for excercise twice a week. Should I tell him?



Answer
go to the bathroom and throw away the bag then rinse your mouth

then report this in the women's health section

you need to seek therapy - period




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can i wash my north face book bag in the washing machine?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment