Thursday, March 13, 2014

How to feel pretty again?




KittenKat


Okay...so I'm having a major self esteem issue lol but just so you get a good idea the pic on my profile here is a year old...I weighed 130 in that picture...I now weigh 180 and my bf is obssessed with my weight. He's always telling me I need to go to the gym and he just always talks about it...not in a mean way tho...but it's making me feel awful about myself. I can't remember the last time I got a compliment from him...I try so hard to look cute hoping maybe he'll actually notice me and say something nice but I could dye my hair pink and he'd never notice...how do I get him to love me for who I am now, not for who I was and get him to stop pestering me over my weight...I mean I'm still cute. I'm not what you'd call fat lol just a lil chubby here and there...I still have days where I feel pretty...but they're few and far between nowadays...I guess what I'm trying to ask is how to raise my self esteem and how to let my bf know that the comments he thinks of as motivation are actually counter productive and making me wanna hide in a closet instead of excercise like he wants me to...and if anyone has tips on how to lose weight those would be great too : )

...And if you're gonna give mean answers and put me down I'm just gonna tell you to f-u-c-k off right now lol



Answer
You know what? I think I know how you feel. Ever since I stopped swimming training (I'm in senior high school now) I've started to pack it on. I need to lose at least 5 kilos (10 pounds). My mum has noticed too and has been commenting on my legs and thighs. My dad even comments on my bum lol...

From what I can see in your profile pic you're quite a beautiful woman. Don't let others get you down, just use what they tell you as an incentive to try and improve upon yourself!

I've decided to take my parents' advice and use it as motivation to try and prove them wrong, prove to them that I'm capable of losing weight. My mum is a fitness fanatic so she's been giving me tips on how to keep my weight at bay. Your boyfriend is just showing his love for you and wants you to be healthy. After all, many people who put on weight fall victim to the 'snowball effect', where you keep putting the pounds on one after the other. Remember, the more weight you put on, the more you have to lose. Do this for yourself and your own health, not your boyfriend!! :)

You should try and limit your carbohydrate intake as this is what makes you bloated. So don't pile huge masses of white pasta, rice and bread on your plate. Eat mainly vegetables and fruit!! They are the best for you and you know what you're getting in them.

For breakfast have a small bowl of All Bran or a couple of Weetbix (these wholegrain wheat biscuit things). Have it with low fat skim milk and fruit. Have a drizzle of honey on top too if you like. Another idea is scrambled eggs in the microwave. Just mix up 3 eggs and a dash of water for each egg using a spoon, in a microwave safe plastic container. Heat for a couple of minutes or so on a medium-high heat, depending on how runny you like your eggs. Eggs are great because proteins don't make you put on weight.

For lunch have a bowl of salad with dark green leafy vegetables and some tuna if you fancy. I've also heard that instead of using bread for a sandwich, use lettuce leaves!! :)

For dinner you can have a large side of steamed vegetables with a portion of lean meat. Or you could opt for a healthy stir fry with plenty of vegetables, tofu and lean meat.

Keep little bags of trail mix around the house for when you feel like a snack. Although don't eat too much of the dried fruits and nuts because they have quite a bit of sugar and fat in them. For a snack it's probably best to have a piece of fruit or some fruit salad with low fat no sugar yoghurt on top. Carrot and celery sticks are also good. You can dip these in some djonnaise if you like.

Cut out sugar in your tea and coffee gradually. But never use artificial sweetners such as Splenda, it's much better to have the real sugar. Drink plenty of water throughout the day!! No fizzy drinks or cordial!!

Pick a day in the week that can be diet-free. This means you can eat whatever you like (within reason and in moderation of course). Doing this prevents moments of binging and break downs. I usually have a portion of dark chocolate on my diet-free day...I can't live without it!!


Keep a food diary of what you eat during the day. You're more likely to eat healthier if you do this. Trust me, it works!! Weigh yourself once a week and record your progress. Don't weigh yourself everyday as you'll just feel dejected if you haven't lost any weight.

Remember if you fall of the diet wagon, just hop back on it again!! The world isn't over if you don't lose as much weight as you'd like, just try and at least maintain your current weight.

For exercise try and get in at least half an hour of vigorous exercise a day. This will not only increase your stamina but help with your blood flow. Walk or run, don't use the car!! You're doing good for the environment and your health! Buy a 10 day pass at your local swimming pool!! You'll have to go at least 10 times then to get what you paid for, hehe :P Swimming is a wonderful sport and great for every muscle in your body. I used to train for 2 hours and it kept me in shape wonderfully. You can also go bike riding with your boyfriend on the weekend!!

You can also do sets of exercise while listening to fast-paced music. For example: do 5 x 10 situps a day, 5 x 10 pushups a day, 5 x 10 squats, and 5 x 10 lunges. Search on youtube for more examples!

I really hope this helps :) It's wonderful to be able to fit into your clothes and not have to worry if your bum is too big ahah..

I'm sorry if my answer was too lengthy...

is this a pretty safe assumption?

Q. is it safe to assume that no matter what woman you are with, and no matter what kind of man you are, that your woman WILL at some point cheat on you. either emotionally, physically or both. and you will probably never find out.

this assumption if based on an exclusive relationship that is rather lengthy.

this is based on what ive heard women say, both in person (to their girlfriends) and on YA behind the anonymity it offers. they all say that they get 'bored' with their men. if their man is a nice guy, they want a bad boy. if theyre man is a manly d-bag, they get in the mood for a nice guy. i have heard/read (mostly heard. i work at a location frequented by females during lunch breaks) DOZENS of different kinds of women in different walks of life saying this same thing.....some of them even admit they have good men that treat them like goddesses.


based on this unplanned research, i have decided not to enter into a serious relationship with any woman, and i have gotten a vasectomy to stop from being tied to a woman for two decades.


its sad, really. it must be female nature...
yes...men fantasize, women cheat.


Answer
Emotionally cheating? Not a whole lot people can do about that.

But in the end, i think marriage is bad anyway.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to feel pretty again?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment