Thursday, March 13, 2014

stainless-steel lunch container alternatives for kids.......aluminun foil?

Q. after looking at stainless steel containers online to buy, i see they are pricey, but nice. would it accomplish the same thing (basickly) if i just wrapped my kids sandwiches in alum foil and thier grapes, etc....???? keep them a lil cooler and not be stored in plastic? thanks.


Answer
just put them in those paper brown lunch bags. Dont make them stand out.

I am looking for a dora and bratz lunch bags for my kids anyone know where I could find them i'm in Chicago IL




Elvis D


looking for them in stores on could go to not online I need them asap thanks


Answer
I suggest toys r us because they usualy have a wide selection of everything for kids and they also normally have branches all over the world.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: stainless-steel lunch container alternatives for kids.......aluminun foil?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment