Monday, May 12, 2014

Sandwich ideas for lunch?




Debbie


I pretty much each boring lunches all year round every weekday when i go to school. My school gives me no access to a microwave, so i can't have anything that needs to be hot. And i'm so tired of turkey and cheese and pb and j. So I need some good ideas for sandwhiches that i can easily bring to school that will stay fresh in a lunch box. I don't eat red meat, so that makes it hard for me to get some variety. The only deli meat i really like is turkey. So yes, can anyone give me some good sandwich recipes that fit my needs?


Answer
Tuna, egg and seafood salads are all great - just get an insulated lunch bag to keep them in, too keep them cool.
Also - try mixing up the breads and lettuces - try whole wheat or regular wraps, or pita bread. Try baby spinach or arugula instead of regular lettuce.
Cold pasta salads also make a great lunch and a nice change from sandwiches.

I DON'T HAVE TIME TO EAT LUNCH?




meg


is it okay not to eat lunch, i eat breakfast at 10:30 and i have work at 11 - 4:30 and i don't eat at all for 5 1/2 hours cus i'm waitressing and don't get a break is it bad to go that long with out eating, cus i usually eat alot of food, like every 2 hours but i eat right when i get out, i eat dinner at like 5


Answer
I have the same problem - I work at school and am not supposed to eat on the job. Pack some easy snacks that are easy to munch on and put it in an insulated bag with an ice pack. You can grab a bite when you have a quick moment:

sweet grape tomatoes
baby carrots
apple slices
orange wedges
veggie cheese slices on whole wheat crackers
sandwich, cut in quarters (wrap separately)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Sandwich ideas for lunch?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment