Thursday, May 15, 2014

dry ice in insulated bags?




Tobbie


is it safe to use dry ice in insulated lunch bags


Answer
No, it's too cold and should not be touched. It can cause frostbite. Use ice packs, they are safer.

would the ice pack in my lunch box melt if...?




Alliegator


I just packed my lunch for school tomorrow, and I put the ice pack in the fridge, with the stuff. but since the ice pack is ice because its in the freezer... would it melt in the fridge or stay the same?

OR

could I just keep the refrigerated food in the lunch box in the fridge, but just put the ice pack in the freezer, would the food stay good even though its inside my lunch box?



Answer
It would last a long time in an insulated lunch bag. If you were just sticking the ice pack in a grocery bag you would have a mess quite quickly.
It will melt in the fridge eventually. Just leave it in the freezer until you get ready to leave.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: dry ice in insulated bags?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment