Friday, May 16, 2014

When are the Vera Bradley lunch bag's coming back?




Girtrude S


the lady that worked there told me that they were retired but they are coming back soon. then she showed me some weird kinda lunch box but it wasnt the same. im talking about the ones called "lets do lunch". those are the ones that stand up and they have the handles. thanks
sorry if i wasnt specific. the "lets do lunch" ones are the ones i want (they stand up and have handles). i forgot what the weird ones are called now but theyre not the same (less attractive i think).

heres a picture of the ones im talking about (lets do lunch; the good ones)- http://s7isorigin3.scene7.com/is/image/VeraBradley/10612107



Answer
They will NEVER come back. The most similar thing is the Lunch Bunch (its' like the same exact thing) http://www.verabradley.com/product/Lunch-Bunch/1001677/defaultColor/Summer+Cottage/p/1001677.uts?fromSearch=1
Or go to the outlet mall and they will have it.
personally, I LOVE Lunch Date. http://www.verabradley.com/product/Lunch-Date/1001423/defaultColor/Happy+Snails/p/1001423.uts?fromSearch=1

Should i take a purse to school or a lunch bag?

Q. Im going to high school and i want to start eating better. I want to take lunch so i can take water, fruit, etc. Also, i want to take a purse for personal reasons (ladies you know what im saying) but i will also be taking my book bag. I was thinking about puting my lunch bag in my book bag until i get to school and put my lunch bag in my locker but i still dont know. Will it be werid taking 3 things to school ? HELP. (No rude comments please! (: )


Answer
There are some really cute lunch bags. Some with longer straps like a purse. You have to have a purse and you have to have your books. You also HAVE TO HAVE a lunch so your just going to have to bring all three. Look for a really cute and trendy one so that when your carrying it you look cool still.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: When are the Vera Bradley lunch bag's coming back?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment