Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Vera Bradley Bag For School? Easy Ten Points?




liz


HellO! im looking at vera bradley tote bags for this school year. Im going to be a freshman in highschool, and i was wondering what type of bag do you think is best for carrying all my binders and books and such around ( obviously not all at once, lol (: ) so, i was looking at the vera bradley "vera" bag, do you think this is large enough? ive only bought one thing from vera bradley, and its just a tiny tiny purse for only like your phone haha. any color suggestions would be great too! thankyou!


Answer
I just got the vera for school and it is huge it will carry alot! I love it though, it is definately a great bag for school!! If you are not going to carry many textbooks the tote might be good for you, but I personally like to have extra room for things like a waterbottle and lunch if I need it so I would go with the vera!!
I actually recieved the tote as a gift for my graduation to use for school next year but when people started telling me it was too small I took it back to the vera bradley store and the ladies working there said most people get the vera or the pleated tote, but I personally liked the vera. They said the tote is good if you know that you will only have like one textbook at a time, but the vera can hold like 3 plus other books, so I would definately go with the vera! :)

Hope that helped :)

What do you think these people do on their lunch hour?




Lynn


In the office where I work (it is a large, national company) every so often the branch manager and one of the ladies working there go out to lunch together. They spend about one hour and a half. When they return, the lady does not act or look the same as when she left. She acts kind of crazy, is disshelved, and is sweaty looking. Maybe I am naive, but in today's culture I wouldn't know if they are doing drugs or something else. They always bring back what looks like leftover food in plastic bags. I feel affected by this since I have to work there unless I look for another job. Could I please have your take on this? Thank you!!!


Answer
I bet they are smoking cigarettes outside. The wind and weather is making her look dissheveled. Ask if you can go to lunch with them. If they say no, your suspicions were correct. If yes, you will learn the truth./




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Vera Bradley Bag For School? Easy Ten Points?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment