Thursday, May 15, 2014

What bag do you use to tote baby stuff to/from daycare?




XXeviloliv


Does anyone have any recommendations for a good bag to tote my son's stuff to/from daycare? I'm currently using a reusable shopping bag, but it's falling apart.

Generally, I need to be able to fit 4 sippy cups, plus a couple small bowls of food, and a yogurt, plus from time to time a blanket/sheet, package of diapers, and spare outfits.

I'm looking for something possibly insulated, and measuring about 14 by 10 by 5 or so. I want it to be pretty simple, I don't needs lots of different compartments, etc. Anyone have any recommendations?



Answer
Why are you having to carry so much to daycare?
My daughters daycare provides food, bedding (cot and sheet) I only have to bring her blanket on Mondays, they use the same one all week, I take it home, wash it and send it back again on Monday..
Also, my daughter uses one sippy cup a day, they wash them at nap time and we bring diapers as needed, the teachers inform us when they are getting low and a spare outfit stays in all the kids cubbies for accidents...

Anyhow, just get a backpack that comes with an insulated lunch pale...

How can I best insulate my Jeep's computer to keep it cool or heat it up quickly to see if that's what ...?




John


I have an electrical problem in my Jeep whenever it warms up. I was thinking it would make sense to either try to keep the computer cool (it's in the engine compartment) and see if the problem takes longer to appear or heat it up and see if the problem occurs faster.

Any advice on how to do either?

I was thinking about a lunch bag with some ice-packets in it to help keep it cool or a hair dryer to warm it up..



Answer
in the beginning they put all the computers in the engine compartment and they burned out left and right.
What year is that Jeep piece of shit??
Heres what you can do to check it. ( we did this test years ago when they first came out) Get a hair dryer and warm up the computer and then try to start the car.
If you can figure a way you should try to get the unit out of the engine bay and inside the cab,,like under the dash.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What bag do you use to tote baby stuff to/from daycare?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment