Tuesday, August 6, 2013

I am looking for some HARDCORE high intensity cardio to do over spring break!!!!?

boys lunch bags uk on ALOHA FLORIST SACRAMENTO
boys lunch bags uk image



Ahsan


ok so im a 14 year old boy around 5 foot 2 inches tall. I am in pretty good shape and have a healthy heart i play outside ALOT and eat pretty healthy too. I just have some stomach flab. You see i used to be a little chubby and this year i have lost 10 pounds and now i am at a good weight. (110 pounds) Spring break is a week away and i want to do some high intensity cardio more than i usually do. Here is my regular schedule : My friend an i jog for about 8-10 minutes maybe a little over a mile, then we rest for about 2 minutes and begin some interval training. For the interval training we do 30 seconds of all out sprinting down a hill then back up then around the hill twice for one set. We do 4 sets. Each set takes around 30 seconds. After each set we rest about 1 minute or 2. We do this almost every day exept when it rains. When it rains we just jog. Although this routine gets our heartrate HIGH i just dont seem to be burning my last bits of stomach flab. So i need some help from you guys. name any routines you want any advice would be good.

Also if you could tell me what to eat for breakfast lunch and dinner that would help me in my training. Keep in mind that I am just trying to burn my last amounts of stomach fat. I am not actually FAT.
I DO NOT WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT!!! JUST
BURN FAT !



Answer
Okay my friend, Im Phil a Personal Trainer here in the uk and here are several HIIT routines for you.

HIIT Routine (1)
CARDIO
1) Walk on a treadmill for 2-3 minutes at a moderate pace (between 3.5 and 4.0 on most treadmills)
2) After 2-3 minutes, speed up the treadmill to a jogging pace for 30 seconds (start at 7.0 or 8.0)
3) After 30 seconds of jogging, slow back down to your set moderate
pace (somewhere between 3.5 to 4.0 as discussed before)
4) After one minute of moderate, speed up the treadmill to your
previous jogging pace, but this time add .5 to the speed (so if you
did 7.0â¦now you are going to set it at 7.5)
5) After 30 seconds of jogging, you are going to go back to the same
set moderate pace for one minute.
6) Alternate between jogging (running at some point) and walking for
15-25 minutesâ¦making sure that you use the same walking speed
each time, but increase to jogging (at some point sprinting) speed
by .5 until you can't jog (run) any faster for 30 seconds.

HIIRT Routine (2)
Grab barbell with a 10 on each side (65 lbs total), perform exercises
with no rest in between using the same weight for all exercises (adjust
weight for strength levels, dumbbells will work too):
10 Romanian Deadlifts
10 Bent Over Rows
10 Hang Cleans
10 Front Squats
10 Push Presses
10 Lunges, each leg, with barbell on back
Rest 2-3 minutes, repeat 3 times.

CRAIG BALLANTYNE Super 8âs (3)
Perform Each Exercise After each other. After all 8, have 60 seconds rest. Then Repeat. Do this 5 times.
1. 60 Jumping Jacks: Done as fast as possible, but make sure
you do full jumping jacks.
2. 15-20 Spiderman Pushups: I'm just doing normal pushups
until they become too easy. Typically it is a breeze for me to do
40+ pushups, but it is much tougher when you do these with zero
rest in between jumping jacks.
3. Walking Lunges: I take 20 steps total. This is the easiest part
of the workout in my opinion.
4. Spiderman Climb: I do a total of 20 of these (10 per side) I
really feel these in my abs and obliques.
5. Wall Squat: Do for 45-60 seconds. This hurts! Don't rest your
hands upon your legs, since it makes it easier.
6. Planks: Do for 60 seconds. Tough after doing all these other
exercises without rest.
7. Burpees: Make sure and do a full pushup at the bottom and
explode as high as possible at the top into a jump. I'm still kind of
uncoordinated with theseâ¦probably because I'm "smoked" at
this point!
8. High Knees: Done as fast as possible. Do 50 total. I just count
when my right leg hits the ground for 25. It is hard to count both
legs for 50 since you are going fast. You will be dying about 1/2
way through.

Heres some Punch bag exercises which really kill but tone up the abs and core real nice.
COMBO 1 (5-10 SETS)
20 Crunches
50 punches to the bag (Jab, Cross)
10 Pushups
10 Burpees

COMBO 2 (5-10 SETS)
30 Seconds Bag Assault
20 Oblique Crunches
20 High Knees
10 â1-2â D
10 Straight Jabs (PER ARM)

COMBO 3 (5-10 SETS)
50 High Knees
50 punches 2 kg dumbbells
10 Spiderman press ups.
50 speed burst punches
10 crunches

COMBO 4 (4-6 SETS) 3 minute Rnds.
30 seconds â1-2ââs
30 seconds Punch Hops
30 seconds outside assaults
30 seconds spring â1-2ââs
30 Seconds 3 Jab bursts
30 Seconds Bag Assaults

CIRCUIT ROUTINE (2 minute Rounds. 5-10 Sets. 1 Minute rests).
30 Second Jabs
30 Second Skipping
50 Leap Frogs
30 Second Back Track â1-2ââs

Have fun
Phil
Personal Training




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I am looking for some HARDCORE high intensity cardio to do over spring break!!!!?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment