Sunday, August 4, 2013

What are some other uses for plastic grocery bags?

stylish lunch bags for work on Giraffe Print Insulated Lunch Cooler Bag, Insulated Lunch Bags
stylish lunch bags for work image



Bingo's Mo


I line my bathroom garbage cans with them and scoop up my puppy's poop as well. What else do you do with them?


Answer
They make stylish rain hats in a storm (Ha-ha). Lunch bags. Shoe covers. Shower cap. Toaster cover. With a little tape it could make a nice protector for a book. If I had a few hours, I could probably come up with thousands

What sort of bag can i take to work with my lunch box and magazine?




01beautygi


I need some ideas please on what type of bag to take to work to to carry my lunch box, magazine etc. I take a decent size handbag now with all the stuff that I just can't seem to leave home without but would like some sort of shopping bag (a stylish one) for the other stuff so if I go out to the plaza or somewhere I won't be carrying one massvie bag.
Thanks for your help.
something stylish ok



Answer
You can get some really nice bags that are not a handbag. It's called a multipurpose bag.
You'll find something that suits I'm sure




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some other uses for plastic grocery bags?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment