Friday, September 20, 2013

How long can milk stay out before going bad?

insulated lunch bag keep hot on ... Insulated and Summer Cooling Cooler bag Case for Lunch bag Keep food
insulated lunch bag keep hot image



pooshy88


I like my protein shakes with milk so I was thinking about mixing my protein and milk before i leave the house and drink it about 2-3 hrs later. It will be in a lunch bag with one of those blue ice cubes. I just dont think it will provide the temperature needed for the milk to stay good.


Answer
I think you'll be fine since you have it on an ice pack.

Technically, once dairy products rise above 40 degrees (F), bacterial growth 'could' occur. The warmer it is, the more likely.

You could just use a insulated thermos. That keeps things hot or cold for several hours.

I was wondering where I could find this product?




cricket061


It is a tupperware/ baking dish container. It keeps what ever food in it either hot or cold. It made of the same material as those insulated lunch boxes. It is either square or rectangle and zippers around the outside?


Answer
i know pyrex makes a covered cassarole dish that will stay hot or cool in the insulated bag it comes with and u can find them at wal-mart , target, e-bay where ever... and it is prob less expensive than tuperware




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How long can milk stay out before going bad?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment