Sunday, September 15, 2013

What advice would you give your best girlfriend if she were traveling alone for the first time?

big lunch bags for women on Cute Insulated Large Cooler Bag School Lunch Bag Picnic Bag Tote
big lunch bags for women image



Holiday


If you have traveled alone before and learned from the experience what advice (besides safety first)would you give your best (girl)friend if she were heading out to the big open for the first time alone?


Answer
Tell her to chum up with other young ladies who are also traveling alone, or at least to sit near other women in bus stations/on trains. Also, one thing I did when traveling alone at night on trains was to put a plastic bag on the inside of the door handle so that I could sleep. That way, if someone opened the door I would hear the plastic bag making that crinkling noise and I would wake up. Sometimes I'd also put a second plastic bag on the floor where someone would step on it, thereby making noise or slipping! I was a paranoid sleeper on trains, ha ha. Tell her that many women have done it before and she will be fine. I was SO scared before I left and it's a crazy thing to do, but what an amazing experience and a great chance to learn about herself and become more independent. People give me props all the time for doing it, so it's going to get her some free lunches for the rest of her life just having people want to hear about it. :)

Do they still make plastic lunch boxes with the thermos in them?




MonaLisa


I been looking for them. I went to Wal-mart, K-mart, and Target and not of these stores have the boxes. They have like lunch bags. Do you know if they still sell them and if so where I could find one? I'm in Tallahassee, Florida..


Answer
Okay:

I have only seen them at Big Lots!! To be honest!!

I did buy mine from a Tupperware woman, okay my mother in law got it, for the woman lives near her!! I love mine!!

I say to google them or Ask.com them!! I like Ask.com, here lets see, this might take me a little time, spy sweeper is running!!
http://www.ask.com/web?qsrc=178&o=0&l=dir&dm=&q=plastic%20lunch%20boxes

Check this site and look at all the other sites listed you should be able to find what you are looking for!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What advice would you give your best girlfriend if she were traveling alone for the first time?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment