Monday, September 16, 2013

How to keep my food hot?

insulated lunch bags keep food hot on Home > Bento Lunch Bag > Insulated Bento Lunch Bag Panda with Cold Gel ...
insulated lunch bags keep food hot image
Q. Hi in our school they donot put stuff in the micorwave for you. I hate that so much. Also i hate cold food. So can you give me ideas to keep my food hot


Answer
thermos or insulated bag lunch or foil type or if all else fails wrap in several layers of newspaper will keep for a few hours

Is there a container that keeps food warm?




Whiteboy


I like to make myself some hot sandwiches that would be spoilt if they get cold.They don't taste as good even after i use a microwave. Is there a container to keep it in its original state as long as possible?


Answer
Look for an insulated bag or insulated lunch bag similar to the one shown here:
http://www.icydiamondtotes.com/
Be aware that most sandwiches, even if kept hot, might get soggy after a few hours.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to keep my food hot?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment