Friday, September 20, 2013

What to buy for a Kindergarten going kid 's ?

kids lunch bag labels on ... Bags or the contents of a filthy ashtray. Not this time. On the ground
kids lunch bag labels image



Mummyof2


Hi all,

My son will be going to school next monday ? He is going to the Montesorri school and he is 4.5 years old , what do i need to buy ( we still didnt do any shopping yet will be going tomorrow( we just came back from our vacation) , so please advice me .

And can someone tell me about montesorri way of teaching please !!

Thanks



Answer
It depends on the school. I don't know first hand because we go to public school, but my son had to bring in glue sticks and paper towels for classroom use.

sample list
Primary Classes (Pre-K & Kindergarten)

2 "Primary" marbled composition notebooks (larger lined with top blank for picture)
3 boxes of 24-count Crayola colored pencils
2 boxes of 12-count yellow #2 pencils
4 glue sticks (2 packs)
2 containers of bleach-free disinfecting wipes
Change of clothes*
Book bag (no wheels, please)
Additional supplies requested from Girls:
3 boxes of tissues
1 box of sandwich-size Ziploc bags
2 packs of non-scrubbing sponges (4)
Additional supplies requested from Boys:
1 box of Wet Ones body wipes
1 box of gallon-size Ziploc bags
1 box of 8 washable markers
* By the first day of school, please provide a change of clothing for your child (accidents happen). Place the clothing in a large Ziploc bag with your child's name on the outside of the bag for easy access. Be sure to label each item of clothing with your child's name.

Lunch Box: If your primary child is carrying a lunch box to school each day, please include a place mat/cloth napkin inside.

I need some good gift ideas for my boyfriend. Help?

Q. I need to come up with some cute little gifts i get either get or make for my boyfriend. I am in ceramics class in my school and im sure i can make something for him there but i don't know what. I would like to give him little things every once and a while just because, also he does this sort of thing for me. If you have any good ideas please let me know. Thank you!


Answer
my bf and I have been together for a year and 8 months... the past year has been long distance :/ that said, I've had to get creative with things I could do for him from afar lol. One of the things that he thought was pretty awesome was pretty simple but fun to make.

I took an old Bath & Body Works bottle (the round tube-y ones) that was almost empty, cleaned it out, and took off the labels. One sticker came right off, the other needed a little Goo Gone. Then I took an brown bag (like what you would throw your lunch in) and took it apart so I had a nice sized sheet of paper. I cut it out to a cool long-ish rectangle then took a few matches and singed the edges (I don't know how old you are so be careful with this part lol). I wrote a nice little love letter on the paper and curled it up and tied it with some red ribbon in a bow. Then I took some of the left over paper bag and cut a piece to write his address on, taped it on nicely, taped off the top nicely, and took it to the post office! The guy gave me a funny look but deemed it sturdy enough to mail, it only cost me like $0.73 :) or maybe it was $1.73? Either way it was cheap. Yay for poor college kids!

That might be a little too girly, but it was sweet and he loved it :) We try and send each other little things every so often and my past few things I sent weren't all that romantic, so yeah. lol.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What to buy for a Kindergarten going kid 's ?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment