Wednesday, September 18, 2013

How did men accessorize the necessary ingredients to be prepared for what may lie ahead ...?

fashionable lunch bags for men on Baby Infants Kids Animal Patterns BIB Lunch Bibs Saliva Towel Cartoon ...
fashionable lunch bags for men image



blu


... the same way women have always used a purse in the days before a bag of some sort was fashionable?
I used to use my lunch box when I was a blue collared worker.
tara-lol ....



Answer
My uncle wore a pair of overalls most of his life, many very deep pockets. He was a young man during the depression and not only had the things he needed to carry in his pockets, but would collect anything that he thought usable while out working on the farm. I always looked forward to him emptying his pockets at the end of the day just to see what he "found".

I've noticed most older men preferred shirts with at least one pocket and some refuse to wear a pocket-less shirt and such gifts are often sold at yard sales for pennies on the dollar.

Ladies, Help me get more fashionable?




Rutgers St


what colors go with a man with dark hair, brown eyes, and fairly tanned skin...like...like a shade lighter than a brown lunch bag

so far, navy blue looks good on me. Orange looks like **** on me...



Answer
Dark blue, white, black, dark brown, dark green.. anything dark/mild basically. ur cute :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How did men accessorize the necessary ingredients to be prepared for what may lie ahead ...?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment