Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Where can i find stylish lunch bags?

stylish lunch bags for work on lunch insulated bag, lunch insulated bag Manufacturers in LuLuSoSo.com ...
stylish lunch bags for work image



asdhfaskdg


not just the plain old L.L.Bean ones. I was thinking like the dooney and bourke ones. any ideas?


Answer
If you want Dooney lunch boxes go to their website, unless you want them cheap.. then go to ebay! I'd check out others on ebay too! They seriously have everything!

Where can an eighth grade girl get a lunch box?




Ms. Can't


Don't say I'm too old for a lunch box. EVERYONE @ my school uses a lunchbox. I really want a nice lunchbox that's stylish. I was thinking of getting the little brown bag (the plastic one from bloomingdale's). if not idk where do get one. any suggestions?? please include links
dont say target or walmart those lunchboxes are crap. i need specific suggestions



Answer
The little brown bag is a good idea .. i love vera bradley lunch boxes i love the patterns or theres these

https://www.gigglebrushdesigns.com/proddetail.php?prod=riu_mercilunch



Vera:
http://www.verabradley.com/Site/Store/ProductDetail.aspx?sku=10612:17




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can i find stylish lunch bags?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment