Tuesday, September 24, 2013

What to pack for an outdoor lunch at the park w/ a 3 and 4 yr old?

lunch bags for kids on - nine fun and creative things to do with a paper cup for, Kids ...
lunch bags for kids image



Red


As soon as it gets warmer (and less snowy/muddy) out, I want to take my 3 and 4 year old to the park a lot. I want to be able to stay there for a few hours and to be able to have lunch there.



I know I should pack plenty of water bottles to keep them hydrated. But what kinds of food should I pack? I can always buy an insulated lunch bag.


I was just hoping for some really good ideas....


Thanks.



Answer
With the distraction of the park kids might not be too willing for a very long sit down lunch. I would pack lots of finger foods like carrots, crackers, maybe some PB and J sandwiches cut into quarters.

If you are planning a longer visit make sure you scoop out the restroom situation first thing.

Sounds like fun - wish I could join you.

EDIT: OPPPSSS what a difference a couple of letters can make - I meant SCOPE out, (as in find, locate, know where they are) not scoop - that would be gross LOL - sorry

Where can i buy wholesale kids back to school supplies?




labelle


I need to buy wholesale quantities of back to school items.....backpacks, lunch bags, water bottles, school supplies etc for my sister in a foreign country for her new store. I have checked online and found lots of chinese companies but i'm quite sceptical about them.
Does anyone (maybe from retail experience) know where i can buy such items from?



Answer
Try this site : http://BackToSchoolDeal.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What to pack for an outdoor lunch at the park w/ a 3 and 4 yr old?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment