Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Can I leave opened soy milk unrefrigerated for 8 hours?

8 hour insulated lunch bag on This insulated lunch tote bag features a zig zag pattern with a fun ...
8 hour insulated lunch bag image



bleach.bla


I leave for class in the morning, and head to the gym afterward. I'm wondering if I can make my protein shake in the morning before class and leave it in my bag all day long until after my workout.


Answer
Buy yourself a really good thermos. I would then put it in an insulated lunch tote w/ an ice pack. Can't be too safe.

I need to buy a bag, or some kind of pouch that will protect my electronics from heat..?




cameron414


I need a bag to protect my cell/ipod from heat, so that I can store that junk in my car.. Even something that I could use to protect condoms? from being damaged... Any kind of brand name or item that you could tell me about would be much appreciated. Thanks!


Answer
An insulated lunch bag will work for a few hours, but unless you put some kind of ice pack in it, after about 8 hours in the Sun, the contents will eventually get warm (though surely not as hot as the interior of the car).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I leave opened soy milk unrefrigerated for 8 hours?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment