Saturday, September 28, 2013

Most women (about 80%) do not get orgasm while having sex. Is this true? Do women cum like guys?

unique lunch bags for women on Entertainment & Comics Press (E&C) Proudly Presents Comic Book News ...
unique lunch bags for women image



B-Guru





Answer
I don't know if the number is quite that high, but it is true that most women do not come via penile penetration alone. Clitoral stimulation is the key to get many women to the big O. You may have to figure out what your girl likes & incorporate that into your bedroom bag of trick. Learn how to love, enjoy, & be an expert of eating your girl out. Every woman is different in what she likes orally, & you have to make it into a fun activity to figure out what makes her feel good, & find new things that she likes. Make it into a game/fun, with no expectations besides just having fun & making her feel good. A few good books to read for techniques & exercises for your mouth & tounge:
Box Lunch
The Low Down on Going Down

As far as coming like guys? Some women can squirt when they orgasm, or when they get really excited. Others just have trong contractions of their happy area that may be strong enough to be noticed by you (when you're inside of her) or not. It depends on the woman, as every woman is unique.

You can always do a bit of oral while using your fingers as well. My girl is a big fan of that.

hello R&P. what do you think of this great crazy lady?




migh


the incomparable Diamanda Galás! - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diamanda_Galas

she has worked with John Paul Jones, Perry Farrell, John Zorn and many others... always on great, unique, indescribable albums which range from twisted funk, piano crooning, spoken word, and all out noise/shriekfests. she's amazing in my opinion, though an acquired taste i must admit...

...and i'm dead excited about seeing her live tonight he he...


'Skótoseme' (w/ John Paul Jones) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0AIjnQ8t30&feature=related

'double barrel prayer'- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T29Lqpi2RQ

and a bit more 'gentle'... 'let my people go'- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFvKHIcoQYc

'the sporting life' album she did with John Paul Jones is brilliant and probably her most 'easy listening' album ha ha!

what do you think of this diva of darkness?

*que opinais de esta cantante? la voy a ver tocar en madrid esta noche! *

and another tune with JPJ to finish off... 'do you take this man'- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuRuVT6QElw&feature=related



Answer
Sorry I fell behind on questions, a phony Magnolias(a Minneapolis band) site screwed things up & I've got lots of questions to get caught up on. Oh yeah definitely one of the artists I would bring up in a quick second. I'm suprised I didn't get around to it myself sooner but definitely good job Migh. Thank for bringing up this true gem. Yes, I definitely like her stuff. One of the funny things about that, it reminds me of easily--This woman who I'd say was the Godmother of No Wave music that helped form Noise & from Noise, helped shaped Grunge from just what Neil Young had done for Grunge so far & what Suicide had done for No Wave at the beginning stages--Lydia Lunch, I'm talking about who had an infamous band called Teenage Jesus & the Jerks, which by the way Lydia Lunch got her name from bring lunch to the Dead Boys all the time at CBGB's. Anyway this reminds of her oddly enough because I though Lydia besides in different ways Alice Bag from the L.A. old punk scene & Cosey from Throbbing Gristle & Chris & Cosey & Jarboe who was in the Swans, was one of few that was one of the most unique & eclectic women in rock period. For one cause of the genre Lydia helped start & her poetry & spoken word work, I had at the top of my list of most unique & talented, however when Diamanda Galas got my notice so many years ago I was just like, she blows away Lydia Lunch, in that regard of uniqueness & talent both & I still like Lydia's work a lot. One reason I can say this is because of being in some ways darker, but also on a World Music level, plus at times with more finesse & ease besides also she's got what a lot of people in Alternative doesn't always have in their music--Soul & lots of it in her music at times! By the way I hope you got to see a long show with lots of her songs. Bringing her up lately reminds me of a cd set of hers I'm either gonna have to replace or somehow get it back from a psycho woman who's hated me since I dumped her a long time ago("Masque of Red Death")....I want my set back!! That chick who's got it, freaks me out she's made weird calls, threatened other women. Anyway yes, Diamanda Galas is awesome, I would say the only genres that come close to describing her is No Wave & Experimental. Running out of room here, so to say quickly with room left. Very few people I would say is adequate enough to do duets with her, I would say perhaps Blixa Bargeld for one, also Genesis P. Orridge, Michael Gira, Merzbow, Max Cavalera, Edward Ka Spel, David Yow, Steve Albini & Goblin(Suspiria fame). Maybe if anybody else should do duets with her too maybe Jello Biafra, David Sylvian & John Lydon. It's hard for others I think, to be compatible with her creatively to fit or have a fitting place in doing a duet with someone that different but also talented. Anyway I think I'm ranting about her too much & I've been running out of room already. Diamanda's awesome though!!! Thanks for bringing her up Migh!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Most women (about 80%) do not get orgasm while having sex. Is this true? Do women cum like guys?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment