Sunday, April 27, 2014

London ladies - how many bags do you commute with on the tube?




lane


What's your solution to the problem of having to deal with gym kit, paperwork, makeup etc?

Especially when running shoes seem to have gargantuan soles.

I run around with three bags (gym bag, rucksack, plus handbag). Have been looking for a tote to deal with paperwork, which might accommodate personal stuff too, but the proportions always seem wrong in the ones I can find... (straps too long/short; pockets too deep/not in the right place...)



Answer
I carry two big bags. My handbag is a big satchel type and it holds everything from make-up to books and paperwork. Then I have a large tote that can hold gym clothes and shoes and my lunch. It's a hassle and it's been hard finding the perfect bags but I finally have a system that works. I also keep a small handbag at work that I can use when I go out to lunch and don't want to carry the big bag I use on the train. I've seen ladies with up to four bags though.

Vera Bradley Bag For School? Easy Ten Points?

Q. HellO! im looking at vera bradley tote bags for this school year. Im going to be a freshman in highschool, and i was wondering what type of bag do you think is best for carrying all my binders and books and such around ( obviously not all at once, lol (: ) so, i was looking at the vera bradley "vera" bag, do you think this is large enough? ive only bought one thing from vera bradley, and its just a tiny tiny purse for only like your phone haha. any color suggestions would be great too! thankyou!


Answer
I just got the vera for school and it is huge it will carry alot! I love it though, it is definately a great bag for school!! If you are not going to carry many textbooks the tote might be good for you, but I personally like to have extra room for things like a waterbottle and lunch if I need it so I would go with the vera!!
I actually recieved the tote as a gift for my graduation to use for school next year but when people started telling me it was too small I took it back to the vera bradley store and the ladies working there said most people get the vera or the pleated tote, but I personally liked the vera. They said the tote is good if you know that you will only have like one textbook at a time, but the vera can hold like 3 plus other books, so I would definately go with the vera! :)

Hope that helped :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: London ladies - how many bags do you commute with on the tube?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment