Sunday, December 15, 2013

Gifts for a boyfriend?

golf insulated lunch bag on Non-Woven Insulated Lunch Bag Bag - Bag Warehouse
golf insulated lunch bag image



Kyla


It's me and my boyfriends 6 month anniversary this weekend. And I have absolutely no clue on what to get him for his gift. I want it to be cute and a really good gift. He's kind of picky when it comes to a lot of things though. Help?


Answer
Here are a few ideas

Insulated lunch bag--then make a date to go to a lake, river, or park & a promise to pack the lunch
Beach towel
LED flashlight with a note to say, "Stay safe always."
Soft T-shirt, either short-sleeved or long-sleeved. Could be a short-sleeved T-shirt worn under a color coordinated long-sleeved polo shirt. (color-coordinated for pickiness--I'm with that, too--Might look nice.)
Make a suggestion for miniature golf followed by pizza, with one of you paying for the miniature golf & the other paying for the pizza.
A polished stone paperweight




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Gifts for a boyfriend?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment