Saturday, December 21, 2013

What are some activities that I could do with my mom?

great lunch bags for women on Harley-Davidson Men's Lunch Bag & Thermos - Online Fundraising Auction ...
great lunch bags for women image



Leo


I am trying to repair my relationship with my mom (I am 26 she is 42) and I haven't seen her in while and I am going to visit her. I am trying to think of things we could do together but I haven't come up with anything. I really need it to be special because I want to show her how much I care for her. I have been it a lot of bad relationships with women and I need my mom to love me before any other women can. Thanks


Answer
Well it's hard to identify, as I loved my mother more than life itself and she's gone from my life now...What I did? I'd drive to where she lived, tell her to pack a bag and that I was taking her up the coast for a couple of days - just the two of us. We'd stop wherever we wanted, have lunch, walk, visit shops, etc. We did a great deal of talking...Those were some of the best years of my life - me as a young woman and having my Mom with me to travel and enjoy life. She lived in LA - I in SF - so we'd go up the coast for a couple of days then she'd fly home. We did this for 20 years...one of the best memories I'll treasure for the rest of my life...

How lucky you are, that you have time to repair this relationship...how very lucky. Because my dear, you don't want to leave this earth, or have her leave - without giving it a worthy chance. This is I know to be fact.

Sincerely,

Grace

How much food for weekend camping for 6-7 people?




Angela


Basically what I need to know is how many hotdogs and hamburgers I will need for one meal (then i'll multiply it by two for dinner friday and saturday, we'll be coming home sunday). I'm thinking 1.5 hamburgers and 1 hotdog per person for each meal. Is this going to be enough for 3-4 men and 3 women?
everyone's chipping in for all the food, 4 of us are going shopping tonight. For lunch we plan to be out and about and will take lunch meat sandwiches with us and breakfast we already have taken care of.
whoops forgot to mention sides will be baked potatoes one night and pasta salad and chips the next so that's taken care of.



Answer
I normally primitive camp throughout the summer months with my whole family, the other thing you may want to consider is keeping all of the perishables refrigerated/cool. You may want to consider one large cooler just for the meats and dishes prepared with mayonnaise, and dairy products and another for the drinks. Bratwurst and smoked sausages are also a good suggestion. Johnsonville Brats when purchased in large quantities Box of 21 fits really well in a cooler. Cook them all, they are great chopped or broken and mixed with the eggs for breakfast. Lunch meats are very packable, and can be made into sandwitches or over a nice salad. You may want to consider what you will do with the left overs, can you use some of them for another meal without wasting or having to carry them home. As for the hamburgers I would suggest getting them frozen and preformed. Fresh hamburger and having to press a burger is for the birds when camping. If you have a water source near your campsite I suggest taking condensed orange juice and frozen fruit drinks, Gatorade or poweraide, and avoid caffeine, and alcohol it tend to dehydrate the body. Take plenty of Ziploc bags, and trash bags, they always come in handy.

One of our last journeys took us over 5000 miles across the United States spending nearly 38 days primative camping.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some activities that I could do with my mom?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment