Wednesday, December 18, 2013

*PLEASE HELP* Why can't I control my eating habits at all?

lunch bags for girls uk on Girls Lunchbox & Matching Drinks Bottles - Icecream Sundae from ...
lunch bags for girls uk image



Claudia


I'm a fifteen year old girl.
I guess you could say I was lucky, as I have a naturally curvy figure, quite a big chest area, curvy hips but I go in at the waist, kind of an hourglass. However, the tops of my arms and thighs are ridiculously flabby and although I don't carry any fat around my hips or my butt like most girls, my stomach bulges, actually very far out from my body. It's like a beer belly, even though I don't drink. I'm a UK size 10-12 however tops always seem to cling and my belly is nearly always bulging.

I am a very insecure person, obsessive you could say. I really hate myself, but we won't go into all my psychological issues. the bottom line is, i'm dying for a better figure, a flat tummy, maybe a little gap between my thighs. But as much as I want it, I just can't do it.

I am a very stressed person, I worry and over-think incessantly, and as a result am a very unhappy person, I would say. One thing I find cheers me up, though, is food. I LOVE food. Especially sweet things. I have an absolutely insatiable sweet tooth. If I go one day without one or two sweet, sugary junk food things, I honestly feel like I get withdrawal symptoms; I become tetchy and unhappy, and all I can think about is sweets, chocolate, biscuits, things like that. I am obsessed with trying to better my diet, and I take a packed lunch to school full of nutritional things, fruit salad, nuts, brown bread with peanut butter, that kind of thing. But between meals I screw it all up.

For example, today at school there was a cake sale. I couldn't resist. I bought a brownie AND a slice of sponge cake. I was good for the rest of the day, but by the time I got home I hadn't had anything sugary for hours and I was feeling desperate. I had a Twix, the leftovers of a bag of Haribo, and six Maryland cookies. the problem is, this is becoming a daily routine, instead of an occasional mistake. I feel like I can't go without it. I instantly feel calmer, happier inside, with some junk food coursing through my system. Later on however, it hits me, and I just feel AWFUL. I loathe myself, I tell myself off in the mirror, pinching my belly and sometimes degrading myself to the point of crying, I just feel so disgusting and fat and greedy. But I'll wake up in the morning and the cycle starts again.

I also have no stamina so exercise doesn't even come into it. I want to work out, but I'm just constantly tired. I'm aware I probably have depression, but that's another story. I know I should be going jogging, doing squats and sit ups, but when I know I should I feel weighed down to the ground with this huge sense of foreboding and exhaustion before I've even started.

I'm stuck in a rut and I'm just going to get fatter. Any suggestions or advice would be SO SO SO appreciated. Thank you :-)



Answer
First you have to address your depression. Mental health clinics will see you free of charge without having to get your parent's consent.

Second, you're eating a lot of sugar. Sugar is highly addictive because the rush of glucose, sugar, stimulates the brain's pleasure center. And sugar burns off so quickly you become hungry quickly.

The next time you have an urge to snack have a protein. It burns much slower and is filling. Proteins would be any dairy product without added sugar, meat, and eggs. Over time you'll notice you will eat less. This does not mean you cut all carbohydrates. Just limit them.

how can i stay away from detentions at school ?




lollypops


ive had loads of notes in my planner all ready and about 4 detentions and if i forget my pe kit one more time im going to be getting a senior staff detention for 1 hour after school on friday by the way i go to a all girls school in the UK


Answer
PE kit is easy. Get a school locker and keep your kit in there. When it needs washing take it home, wash and dry it as soon as you get in and put it straight back in your bag then put it in your locker when you get to school. That way your kit is always in school and you can't forget it.

Do homework the day it is set and put it straight in your bag to put in your locker. In fact, the whole key to this is that everything you need for school is either in your bag or your locker. Keep spare pens, lunch money and so on in your locker too.

If you tend to forget homework, do it at school. Instead of going home straight away, spend half an hour or an hour in the library after school getting your homework done. Then (you guessed it) put it in your locker. Make sure you let your parents know your plans in advance and text them when you're leaving school so that they know what time to expect you home. That last bit isn't a kid thing, it is a polite thing - I even tell my son when I'm on the way home, or when I'll be late.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: *PLEASE HELP* Why can't I control my eating habits at all?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment