Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Where can I buy an insulated, lunch box style reusable brown bag?

reusable lunch bags for women on Insulated lunch bag small - brown birds by SoYoung
reusable lunch bags for women image



Shelby


I've seen lunch boxes that look like brown bags and roll up, but they're reusable and insulated. Any idea where I can buy one?


Answer
Found this - go a little upscale!
http://cgi.ebay.com/BLOOMINGDALES-LITTLE-BROWN-BAG-INSULATED-LUNCH-BAG-/360369739292?pt=UK_Women_s_Handbags

Suggestions on how to stay healthy with 2 jobs?!?




Bre


I am a college student out for the summer and working two jobs. (I work as a receptionist in the morning 8am-4pm and I am a sales associate at a retail store from 5-10)
I'm finding myself getting off my first job and constantly going to McDonalds, on my lunch breaks Iâm running to the nearest fast food store and I'm eating very unhealthy foods!
Any suggestions on how to stay healthy (and not spend a lot of money)with my busy schedule since I donât have time to exercise or prepare a really healthy lunch!

ps- any foods I can store in my car so on those days where I may not have time to go fast-food I can snack on whatâs it my car?



Answer
You sound like a busy woman! A few quick things that I like to eat.... South Beach Diet bars, Kashi granola bars, apples, bananas, or any fresh fruit, baby carrots, microwave popcorn (the 94% fat free kind), canned fruit in individual serving sizes, those bagged salads with some tuna or chicken breast on top, precooked chicken breast strips you can find by the lunch meat, turkey/ham/deli roast beef sandwich, even an occasional peanut butter sandwich, tuna salad with fat free mayo on crackers (they even have some in packages you could probably stick in your car), hard-boiled eggs, baked potato (you can microwave to save on time), protein shakes (i put the powder in my container and pick up an individual carton of fat-free milk if I'm on the go), healthy cereal (which you can eat any time of day), instant oatmeal, salsa and a small serving of baked chips.

I would definitely invest in some of those disposable or reusable "Gladware" type of containers, I pack up a container with cereal in the morning and some cut up vegetables for a mid-afternoon snack, or bring some leftovers from the night before to heat up.

If you're like me and hate getting up in the morning, prepare this quickly at night before going to bed and you'll be all set when it's time to run out the door. Make sure the healthy foods are available at home by finding time for a quick trip to the grocery store once a week, you can use one of your breaks at work to write yourself a list to get in and out quickly. It is a little preparation but definitely worth it. If you wake up late and find nothing in the fridge, no containers, no bread for a sandwich, etc., then it will probably be off to McDonalds!

You can do these things and actually save money compared to going to the fast food places. I originally started doing some of this to save money and then got into the health benefits as well.

Also, make sure to have breakfast, even if it's a granola bar and some fruit in the car on the way to work, it really helps my metabolism get going and helps me to not be so starving at lunch that I crave the fast food.

If you do find yourself at a fast food place, choose carefully. Ask to take a look at their nutritional information and think about it! Eat the low-fat dressing on your salad or ask for the fruit option instead of french fries if they have it. Avoid a lot of the mayo-type sauces and the non-diet sodas. I set myself a guideline that I could eat out for lunch once a week with friends/coworkers, the rest of the time I would bring my food.

For exercise, you could take some of your breaks from work and spend them walking, which could be some much-needed stress relief in the middle of the day.

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I buy an insulated, lunch box style reusable brown bag?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment